Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What's your favorite game/platform?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 pm
I'm curious > w <

I'd love to know my fellow gamer's opinions.

I'm a common FPS/RPG player, but my favorite game has to be Kingdom Hearts ll, thus far.

It was my first RPG ever, so.... <33

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFF I'M LAME FOR FORGETTING MY FAVORITE XBOX GAME OF ALL TIME. ALAN WAKE <33 whee

And a good FPS would be anything in the Fallout series. I can't wait for New Vegas > w <

As far as platforms go, I'm a neutral buyer. PS3/Xbox360... ftw <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:14 pm
PS1 Lunar II
PS2 Final Fantasy X
PS3 Fallout 3  

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 pm
Unk Tensor
PS1 Lunar II
PS2 Final Fantasy X
PS3 Fallout 3

I still haven't beaten X... OTL;;

And yet, I completed X-2. Easily. I'd even memorized the Al Bhed language at one point... D< I'M LAME.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:19 pm
      I've beaten X, and X-2 I just can't bring myself to finish D8

I like the Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright and Fire Emblem series c:

Skyscraper Opera

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:22 pm
I like a large variety of games but I do have a few favorites. They are: Little Big Planet, Zelda: The Wind Waker, Zelda: Twilight Princess, a few other Zelda games as well but those are the favorites, Mario games just not things like Mario Kart unless I wanna race or something, Need For Speed: Underground, GTA, and I occasionally like to bring out Nitemare Creatures, Jet Moto, and Resident Evil. This is the main stuff anyway, I also have some games I own that I haven't played yet and some games that I play when I don't wanna try sweatdrop

For platforms I usually go for anything Nintendo or Sony. I have never really liked Xbox, Xbox 360, Sega, or the other game systems -shrugs-

Edit: I also like mmorpg games on teh computer. When I feel like it I play FEZ and FlyFF, I also use to play Luna but I don't like click-to-walk games.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:27 pm
n64
xbox 360/xbox
gamecube
gameboy color
banjo tooie, mario tennis, pokemon up to jhoto (when they stopped making them gbcolor games) Halo series(shut up I like it) Fallout 3, all of the orange box, mario kart, guitar hero/rockband, tetris, super smash bros melee, tales of symphonia, super monkey ball 2, Bioshock.

definitely way more, but I can only think of these titles right now.  

awaqu

Angel Zetsumei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:39 pm
I love the kingdom hearts games, though I've only gotten to play three of them. Final fantasy is also another winner. Sadly I haven't been able to beat any of them. They were all for the ps2 and I no longer have it *sniff* I can tolerate halo. Not the biggest fan of guns. I do like Samurai warriors, warrior orochi, and the Dynasty warriors games. With those, Samurai warrior has to be my favorite. The pokemon games were ok, but I haven't played them in forever. OH, and I can't forget one of my all time favorites...SPYRO! That was probably one of the first games for the playstation I ever played. I loved that game lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm
Resident Evil 5 and Bioshock... <3

FFFBPT HEAVY RAIN <33

I'm not very happy with Sony right now. They're the reason that the rest of the Heavy Rain DLC's won't be released, or are at least on an extended hiatus until further notice... > - >

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:53 pm
The Zexy Log
Unk Tensor
PS1 Lunar II
PS2 Final Fantasy X
PS3 Fallout 3

I still haven't beaten X... OTL;;

And yet, I completed X-2. Easily. I'd even memorized the Al Bhed language at one point... D< I'M LAME.
Well FFX is quite difficult. It has a lot of hidden items and areas. But I LOVE the movie clips. Dancing on the water spout and Swimming in the pool of stars in the realm of trees. Please, if you do play and beat FFX, sit though the sad ending and the credits for a special scene. (US vers. I think)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:30 am

I love the entire Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts series that I've been able to get my hands on, with the exception of Tactics. Hate the battle system D; I love RPG's in general if the plot is good. I liked Legend of Dragoon, Odin Sphere, I love the Zelda series, etc.

I like some of the Mario games but not all of them.

I loved the Jak and Daxter series.

I also like puzzle games.

I think my favorite two games thus far are Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. As soon as I can get ahold of a PS3 I'm going to get Last Guardian.

Okami was an amazing game also.

I like survival horror > w> Fatal Frame II is excellent.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces