[PRP] Life in the Pride (Aruna & Rahu) FIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 pm
Rahu flicked his ears back when she started to get closer again. " i'll never admit anything. but kissing between mates, i wouldn't know since i don't care to get close with anyone." curling his tail around himself when he sat, he then kept his eyes on her just in case she tried something to make him squirm. " you so are plotting something............aren't you." huffing, he narrowed his eyes as he kept his pose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 pm
Oh, she was plotting something all right... "Well, since you don't care to get close, that's fine with me," she agreed, walking closer to him... and then walking completely right past him. With a laugh, she called over her shoulder as she walked away with a smug look. "Expecting a kiss again? Fat chance, jerk. You're awful at trying to claim me as a mate. I'm sure I'll find some other leopard around here who's way better than you." With those words, Aruna decided she would do exactly that. If Rahu got jealous it would be even more entertaining... and it wasn't like there were pride rules where mates claiming others as mates had to be lifemated... at least, from what she'd gathered, it didn't seem that way. Well, if anything, it was time to hunt for another cute male leopard who would actually be willing to give her lots of affection. And boy did she really need it.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 pm
Rahu growled and watched as she smuggled walked off. he had to give her credit for being able to toy with his emotions so easy. muttering to himself, he got up and walked off to be by himself. he didn't think he had to worry too much over her finding someone else since he would gladly rip apart any fool who daring to get close with her. though he would never admit at the moment that he was going to be very jealous if she did find someone else. after all he did enjoy their little fights as she kept him on his toes. he had been growing bored lately and she sure as hell knew how to liven things up.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff