Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Bellatrix Lestrange -- Beautiful Vixon or Festering Wart?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DagothSelbiath

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:12 pm
What is the say? Who thinks Bellatrix Lestrange is a total "Babe" and Who thinks Bellatrix Lestrange is a total rotten lump of Gilliweed?

Personally I always imagined her to be this stunningly gorgeous woman, who just "Happened" to be a Death Eater.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:14 pm
shes beautifull. Ive always thout that. I can picture me being her if I lived in the wizarding world  

[Belle Morte]

[Halo]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:06 pm
She's beautiful, but I still think she's a total rotten lump of Gillyweed mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:35 pm
[Belle Morte]
shes beautifull. Ive always thout that. I can picture me being her if I lived in the wizarding world
As I am quite sure you would be Madam. I would on the other hand take more of a resemblance to say . . . Sirius Black. Other than the fact that I don't have long black hair, I bare close resemblance to him. Oh and to be perfectly clear, I'm talking about Hogwarts Sirius Black, not post Hogwarts Sirius Black.  

DagothSelbiath

[Belle Morte]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:20 am
DagothSelbiath
[Belle Morte]
As I am quite sure you would be Madam. I would on the other hand take more of a resemblance to say . . . Sirius Black. Other than the fact that I don't have long black hair, I bare close resemblance to him. Oh and to be perfectly clear, I'm talking about Hogwarts Sirius Black, not post Hogwarts Sirius Black.

eek we could be related.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:02 am
I'm sure she is beautiful and cunning.  

KimCL
Captain

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:57 am
I've always thought of her as ordinary. Not pretty, not ugly, just kind of there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:24 pm
[Belle Morte]
DagothSelbiath
[Belle Morte]

eek we could be related.
cool Sweet, Sirius is awsome!  

DagothSelbiath

[Belle Morte]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:10 pm
DagothSelbiath
[Belle Morte]
DagothSelbiath
[Belle Morte]

eek we could be related.
cool Sweet, Sirius is awsome!

3nodding I loves him heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:40 am
I've alwyas thought that all the Black sisters were probably gorgeous in their youth. I can imagine Bellatrix losing some of the beauty just from the association with such heavy evil. You know how sometimes someone is visibly changed when they've been exposed to a certain lifestyle too long? We were actually just talking about that in english class on thursday... neutral Anyway, I think that if you were to look at Bellatrix (if that were possible, of course) you'd be able to tell that she was once beautiful, but there would definately be an ugliness to her that you wouldn't be able to avoid noticing.  

ElegantSarcasm

mimi-luna

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:28 pm
Hot to the boys a lump of gillyweed to the girls  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:34 pm
I'd have to say beautiful wart. Yup.  

batmannings