Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Summer Event

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elektra274

Fashionable Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:45 pm
Er, is anyone else a little overwhelmed by the summer event? I've never been around for an event before (except the ball, which had fewer threads). I'm having a hard time following. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:20 pm
Hmm, a little at first - but its kept in one whole Subforum - (You are talking about the Summer Luau, right?) In my opinion, its pretty well organized -though it separates most topics because of the numerous amounts of Subforums, but its way more specific than the other guild I'm at. mrgreen  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

elektra274

Fashionable Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:28 pm
Eternal Rebellion
Hmm, a little at first - but its kept in one whole Subforum - (You are talking about the Summer Luau, right?) In my opinion, its pretty well organized -though it separates most topics because of the numerous amounts of Subforums, but its way more specific than the other guild I'm at. mrgreen

Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean the guild event. I meant the Gaia summer event in Frontier Skies. Sorry for the confusion!  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games