Hello, Little guy (Nicki and Tasami) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 pm
Tasami was pleased with himself and it showed alot in his prance while he circled. " i so going to be a awesome tough grownup when i get older." grinning then flopping to the ground in front of her, he looked up at her. " i bet you i can find who you looking for!" rolling about some in a wiggly manner, he was ready to help her on her 'mission' to find this someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:44 pm
"Oh, I am sure you will be the meanest one out there" She said to him with a nod. "I can feel my bones already shaking with the idea." She said it in a normal placid way. Though, somehow it made it sound even more believable. At least to her it did. Maybe to him it did too. She hoped.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm
Tasami was so believing every word she said and he was happy with them. he hated being the runt out of his siblings and so he was always out to prove he was more than just a little guy. "sweet!!" tail swishing about as he now was on his back, and was clearly more friendly than he had let on earlier. "are you going to stay around at all? your pretty cool." he actually was having fun and was happy she agree that he was going to grow into a tough adult.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 pm
Well, she wasn't bad with kids after all. She thought, anyways. It wasn't something she ever thought could happen. She never really went around them. She watched him with slight amusement in her eyes. "Well, I am looking for Thantos." She said with a nod. "And depending on what happens, I just might stay." She told the cub honestly. It wasn't a bad thing what she was saying, so it wasn't going to be a problem if she told someone. Especially this guy.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 pm
Tasami wasn't the gossip type so anything she told him, he wouldn't be telling others about. rolling then getting to his feet, he then shook the dirt off him. " Thantos? ummm i seen him around before but never really talked to him. he the type that keeps to himself is all i know." shrugging, he was kinda sad he couldn't really help her out after she was being so nice to him now. "i bet you'll find him though."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 pm
She looked at the cub. "Do you know where he generally goes?" She asked him curiously. "I mean, when you have seen him of course." She didn't want to ask too much of the cub. Once he told her, she'd be on her way before someone else tried to stop her. That'd be the last thing she needed.... To run into someone else that she probably couldn't really talk to as well as this one.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 pm
"yeah i seen him over in that area usualy when it starts to get dark." Tasami lifted his paw and pointed in the direction he always saw Thantos go in when the sun was setting. which at the moment, he realized he had been gone from his parents a bit too long. " i better get going though or my parents will get mad when they find out i been gone too long.... but i'm sure you will find this Thantos guy if you go that way." grinning, he then took off to get to his parents before they realized just how long he had taken off for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 pm
Well, she knew where to find him at night, she was hoping to find him in the pride during the day. Though, by the time she could say something to the cub, he had bounced off towards his parents. Or at least in the direction they were. Well, at least it was getting dark. She could wait for him, or sneak up on him. She hadn't done that yet. She wondered if he'd notice her if she did that.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas