Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Band1t

3,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 am
Now, I'm sure some of you have played this before. I'm sure many more of you are complete newbies to the game. Well, veteran or newbie, feel free to join a Simple Game of Mafia, hosted by loveable ol' Jump.

Concept

The Town has lived in relative peace for almost FOREVER. However, they have been infiltrated by the Mafia, a group of evildoers intent on taking over the town. The citizens of the town, or Townies, as I love to call them, try to eliminate the Mafia by hurling them into prison. They do this through a daily vote, with the "winner" being jailed for life, and removed from the game. This vote takes place during the Day phase. After the jailing, the village goes to their homes for the night, and the Mafia meet in a dark alley. They discuss (Through PMs, of course) a target to kill, who is removed from the game. This continues until...

1.) The town Jails all the mafia members.
2.) The number of Mafia is equal to the number of townies remaining. (It's assumed at this point that they make a power play, and kill the remaining townies.)
3.) Some hidden win condition is met, and the game ends because of it.

Roles

You're all unique and deadly snowflakes!

Some players may be given a role upon game starts. These roles allow you to use special powers, whether that be finding the alignment of another player, preventing the use of other powers, eliminating other players from the game, or even protecting players from being eliminated. Who knows what might happen? Some powers are Active, and you must declare a target at night or day, and others are Passive, and are always on. If you have any questions about your role, feel free to ask.

Rules

Break these, I break you.

1. You may not quote verbatium private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline your action will be randomized. Cops will not investigate players already investigated, and mafia will obviously not target each other.
4. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
5. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I can and will punish players who do this, up to modkill if this rule is broken many times. Make a new post, with the fixed statement in it.
6. Only players participating in the game may post in this topic until the game has finished. If you are not participating and have a question, please PM it to me, or another game mod. If you break this rule, you will be blacklisted from any further mafia games.

I'll be accepting at least 18 Players, at most 20. To join, simply say that you want to join in the thread.

PLAYER LIST
Nobody, yet. Drat.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:15 am
Oh god this game.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Band1t

3,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am
Soul of Aqua
Oh god this game.

It gets everywhere eventually, amirite?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:23 pm
'Tis a fun game. I'd like to play.  

l The Raven Nevermore l

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:17 pm
Oooh, Ive never played, sure Id like to join!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:02 pm
If it ever does start, please don't choose me for the mere reason that I'd be the most likely.  

l The Raven Nevermore l

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff