Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
the face of boe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Popsicle Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:50 am
i think the face of boe is captain jack but i could be wrong i havent seen all the epps can someone who knows tell me if im right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:50 am
The only unipegataur B-H
i think the face of boe is captain jack but i could be wrong i havent seen all the epps can someone who knows tell me if im right?
eidted to keep from spoiling yes, you are, though its never shown, it is said. jack said he used to be called the face of boe on his home planet during one episode, also boe knew about the master (boe's final words "you are not alone" implied the existence of a second time lord) , and only so many people remembered the Harold Saxon incident when time was reset, among those who remembered jack was the only immortal. so yes i have no doubt that the beautiful captain jack will live to be the oldest creature in history, our lovely face of boe heart  

tigris the infamous

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150

tigris the infamous

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 pm
edited in case this is a spoiler though there are some theorist who actually think Dr. Owen Harper (whose kinda hot too) might be the face of boe, but of course, they are wrong. it is true that Owen was dead yet alive, immortal in a way, due to the resurrection glove, but he has only a limited amount of life energy, not to mention he is easily broken (body wise) and unlike jack cannot put himself together again. but he was pronounced dead in a nuclear explosion at the end of torch wood season two, and even if he did somehow survive (though i didn't see any evidence of that in children of earth) the show already flirted with the idea that Owen was the first of all weevils, so if he did survive, they will probably follow through with that idea so that they dont cause plot holes. Owen is not the face of Boe heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:32 pm
edited to keep form spoiling i also have a theory as to how jack became just a face, i think jack, like Cassandra (from doctor who:end of the world) may of had some radical plastic surgery, or maybe he was killed later on and someone put all his body parts in separate places, making him just a head in his awakening, even so, its kinda of sad that beauty will grow to look like boe, not that boe is ugly, hes just not the jack i want to remember heart  

tigris the infamous

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150

wolf_tsuki_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:55 pm
I think that Jack is the face of bao (even im not sure about it) but i say that he might be...they kinda look-a-like in my option  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:01 am
It was hinted at in season 3 smile  

maineiacgurl

clementine-6450-

Fashionable Shopper

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:26 am
Captain Jack Harkness is the Face of Boe it was discovered in last of the timelords- the doctor, marthaand jack had just saved the world from the master and jack said....

"Used to be a poster boy, when I was a kid, living in the Boeshane peninsula. Tiny little place. I was the first one ever to be signed up for the Time Agency. They were so proud of me. The Face of Boe, they called me."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:00 am
This is a spoiler, so I don't know why you would ask on the forum or why people are still answering...because they keep editing all the posts.
Anyway, I just came to say...
The Face of Boe is epic.  

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

VragBlades

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 am
The best bit of evidence to support the Jack/Boe theory comes, in my opinion, from a bit of dialogue in the second episode with #9.
My reasoning is as follows:
1. Captain Jack Harkness does not go to bed alone, unless he wants to go to bed alone.
2. The Face of Boe is a floating head in a jar of smoke, and as a result would not have any personal need of hot running water.
3. A plumber was fixing the pipes on the observation platform due to a lack of hot water, suggesting that somebody was in need of a shower, for one reason or another.
4. In addition to the above, consider the line from Torchwood in which Jack states that, were the sex fiend alien to track his line of previous lovers, it would be there until the sun exploded.

From this, I draw the conclusion that not only was Jack/Face of Boe literally around for long enough for the sun to explode, he was also up to his usual tricks for the entire duration.

This also opens up some interesting speculations as to the nature of the Face of Boe's relationship with his catwoman attendant during the second New new York episode.

...I don't think any of that was spoiler content, the only direct references come from the first episode or two of the shows in question.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 pm
he is totally the face of boe 3nodding  

kitten clamplover

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas