Code of conduct help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 am
Culties,

I've been dealing with very abusive players on SSBB online. Because I'm only a decent fighter, a lot of players give themselves the right-of-way to harass me by ganging up on me. Now, my question is very simple: from where do I contact Nintendo about the Code of Conduct regarding abusive players?.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm
do people REALLY think nintendo has a system for this?

three words

suck it up

nintendo doesn't seem to have a plan for this kind of behavior for online gamers, so its become neo and throw all the smith heads off of yourself and fly outta there.  

Xilo The Odd

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:29 am
Xilo The Odd
do people REALLY think nintendo has a system for this?

three words

suck it up

nintendo doesn't seem to have a plan for this kind of behavior for online gamers, so its become neo and throw all the smith heads off of yourself and fly outta there.

I would think that a company like Nintendo would be more coordinated than that, Xilo. They have this set of rules for online play, but it's a complete joke since there's no service for it - at least that's as far as we can see here.

Thanks, anyway.

EDIT: I was finally able to get to a Nintendo representative over the phone (having lost the connection three times over). He told me just what you said, minus the Matrix reference, and more. He made note of the problem and told me that the rest of the company will be made aware of it, being that it's a new kind of question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 pm
this makes me wish they still had user forums, atleast a facebook page so i'd have a decent reason to get on facebook.

then they could see all the complaints people have, ideas they have, and so on.  

Xilo The Odd

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff