Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

batmannings

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:51 pm
Amba Smith
Veriverta
CarrieKat
but what is dumbledore had hoxcrues{sp?} to? then He would be dead and alive sweatdrop

Exactly! And he may do the Phoenix thing and will somehow be reborn. Do we forget what he was a member of? wink
Yeah. I also think that maybe Dumbledore has like died before?..... It just seems that he knows too much about death when he hasn't died himself.
I don't think that Dumbledore has horcruxes. Besides isn't he the one that goes on about Voldie not knowing the like greatness of a whole soul.

Well...ya. And he does know alot about death, it may be from experiance. Oooo...spooky... eek  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:46 pm
Zaurak
I don't think Snape is evil... Sonehow it doesn't make sense for him to be.(And I don't even like Snape that much!) Remember, we never found out why Dumbledore trusted Snape so fully. Plus, I absolutely cannot eblieve Dumbledore would beg not to be killed. Beg to be killed in order to further the eventual downfall of Lord Voldemort? Yes. Dumbledore would sacrifivce ghis life if he thought it would help. There's too many pieces of the puzzle that don't fit unless you view it in context of Snape still working for Dumbledore.

Though, he's gonnahave a hell of a time explaining all this. razz

I agree, I don't think Snape is evil either. We have only begun to hear his story and I think there will be more to it in the last book.  

Salomelove

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces