Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Another Question! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Brass Bell Doll
These days, what really bothers me about the Frosts is their pride and arrogance.

Margot Adler tells us that the Frosts believe that their practice is The One True Way and that everyone else is spiritually mistaken.

AvalonAuggie
I was referring to the chance of a Frost connection. Whether or not they incorporate ritual nudity or sex, the presence of an age restriction for full membership at least indicates a respect for the law and makes it less likely that child abuse is present in the ritual format.

Perhaps I am reading these sentences wrong, but do you think, therefore, that it is unlawful and child abuse if a person goes through Confirmation in the Roman Catholic Church before the age of 18?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:14 pm
Illiezeulette

Perhaps I am reading these sentences wrong, but do you think, therefore, that it is unlawful and child abuse if a person goes through Confirmation in the Roman Catholic Church before the age of 18?

No I absolutely do not think that. Is there some way I could have perhaps worded my post more clearly?  

AvalonAuggie

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:01 pm
Illiezeulette
Margot Adler tells us that the Frosts believe that their practice is The One True Way and that everyone else is spiritually mistaken.
I wish that I could say I was surprised.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff