Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
100th post~!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm
Gueeesss who just made their hundredth post biggrin

I DID~!
Lolz, i have NO life  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 pm
Woot! and yes you do! By keeping others entertained by answering in their post or creating your own!

again woot!

~im procrastinating by posting and stuff instead of doing my rough draft for my english essay thats suppose to be 5-10 pages long.. due tomorrow.. and its 9:09pm ... and i still gotta dry and straighten my hair.... and get good sleep...

i hate my english teacher crying  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 pm
Sienna_fire13
Woot! and yes you do! By keeping others entertained by answering in their post or creating your own!

again woot!

~im procrastinating by posting and stuff instead of doing my rough draft for my english essay thats suppose to be 5-10 pages long.. due tomorrow.. and its 9:09pm ... and i still gotta dry and straighten my hair.... and get good sleep...

Haha, glad to make things more interesting^~^

eek Thats alooot, i wish you luck surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 pm
WammyHouseWhore
Sienna_fire13

again woot!

Thanks, ill need it, since the only words i got on there right now is "Throughout life" XP  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:05 pm
Sienna_fire13
WammyHouseWhore
Sienna_fire13

again woot!

Thanks, ill need it, since the only words i got on there right now is "Throughout life" XP

Haha, wow, Im the same way, I wait till like.. 5 minutes before i go to sleep. Baaad idea  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:26 am
WammyHouseWhore
Sienna_fire13
WammyHouseWhore
Sienna_fire13

again woot!

Haha, wow, Im the same way, I wait till like.. 5 minutes before i go to sleep. Baaad idea

oh oh ooooooh, but listen to this story now
So when i was working on it that night, i stayed up till 11pm (normally dont on a school night) and got most of it done. I was so happy bout it! ^o^ Though the next morning i was existing out of other stuff and i pressed the red x button and said dont save thinking it was my outline (not draft) and I FREAKING DELETED ALL MY WORK!!! and i like never make that mistake! so i got to school, worked as fast as i could for first period (didnt have to do anything in band- so i got a 1.5 hrs to work) got to second period, was nervous she would be mad. Then it comes to end of class and.... well i noticed IT WASN'T FREAKING DUE THAT DAY!!! DX

so then i died x.x =p  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:36 pm
Sienna_fire13
WammyHouseWhore
Sienna_fire13
WammyHouseWhore
Sienna_fire13

again woot!

So when i was working on it that night, i stayed up till 11pm (normally dont on a school night) and got most of it done. I was so happy bout it! ^o^ Though the next morning i was existing out of other stuff and i pressed the red x button and said dont save thinking it was my outline (not draft) and I FREAKING DELETED ALL MY WORK!!! and i like never make that mistake! so i got to school, worked as fast as i could for first period (didnt have to do anything in band- so i got a 1.5 hrs to work) got to second period, was nervous she would be mad. Then it comes to end of class and.... well i noticed IT WASN'T FREAKING DUE THAT DAY!!! DX

so then i died x.x =p

Oh...my...gosh..
My heart goes out to you -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:30 pm
Quote:

so then i died x.x =p

Oh my god I hate it when that happens, you're all panicky, stressing and then teacher forgets or it's not due. So all that stressing and frustration was for nothing and in the end you feel both relieved and pissed off stare  

Fairy-Amazon

Sienna_fire13
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:46 pm
Fairy-Amazon
Quote:

so then i died x.x =p

Oh my god I hate it when that happens, you're all panicky, stressing and then teacher forgets or it's not due. So all that stressing and frustration was for nothing and in the end you feel both relieved and pissed off stare

Yep Yep. Though i took all that anger out during track and field. I threw that javelin and discus hard! it hurt my shoulder but oh well. It was so worth it xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 pm
So cool! 100th post! way to go! (i mean you now me xP)  

Fire_stone14

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sienna_fire13
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:45 pm
Fire_stone14
So cool! 100th post! way to go! (i mean you now me xP)

you mean 'not' me xD i hate when i miss spell really easy things on the computer xD  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games