Reply Prayer Requests
My stomach

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fiery-ginger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:31 am
Fir about two years now I've been having a problem with my stomach. It depends on how I'm feeling, like if I'm stressed or w/e, but I get these sharp pains in my stomach and they can go on for a few hours or an entire day. It really sucks and I'd love for God to heal it. Please pray with me  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:01 am
I will pray. Have you seen the doctor about this? It may be wise to visit the doctor to see what (s)he says. If you do, please let us know so that we can pray about that as well.  

Orizion

fiery-ginger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 pm
Orizion
I will pray. Have you seen the doctor about this? It may be wise to visit the doctor to see what (s)he says. If you do, please let us know so that we can pray about that as well.

I have yet to talk to a doctor about this  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:42 am
Is there any updates? How is your stomach feeling now? Is it okay if I ask what your name is?  

Orizion

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm
I have a problem like this too, but it can last for weeks or months. It may be related to some spiritual issue.
My pastor told me that the Bible says that "By His stripes we are healed" . Jesus died for our salvation, and salvation has three meanings. Salvation of the soul, as in we are free from spiritual death and are granted eternal life. Salvation of the mind: we are free from Satan's torment; Satan has no control over us. Salvation of our bodies: we are healed, our bodies are whole, and exist in harmony with ourselves. Physical mishap is not meant for us, as it is bad and God can only be good.
Your stomach issues, like mine, may be related to a spiritual issue that causes your body to be out of whack as well. If you are dwelling on something, or if there is a trigger to your stomach pains, like tests in school or issues at home, learn to give them to God, and let Him handle them, because He can. If it's something you need to repent of, like me, then do it, and ask God to heal your stomach, be it the lining, the acids and fluids, or anything else that you think might need to be healed. Pray and believe that you will be healed, and give Him praise even in the midst of your pain.

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games