Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
What People Would Do For Love (A Story i Heard From My Bro)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-I_Rock_Ur_Dino-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:33 pm
Hi, My name Is Annabelle Swan I Am 16 Years Of Age And Proud of It. I Am Called Names At My School By Everyone At School Except My Friends Jake, Alyssa and Tobi. One Day I Was Walking In the Halls When Tobi Pulled Me Aside "I Have A Confession" He Told Me 'What Is It Tobi?" I Asked " I really Like You And I Want to Know If You Want To go To the dance With Me" He Stated Staring Into My Eyes "I Will Answer Later" I Told Him Walking Away. As I Began Walking Again I Saw Tony, A Kid I had A Huge Crush On I Walked Up to Him "Hi tony" I Said "Hi..' He Said Staring At Me Awkwardly As We Started Talking I Noticed Tobi Saw Me He Started Running He Rammed Me To The Wall And Shook His Finger At Me. He Started Choking Me And When Jake Saw Me He Rushed Up And Grabbed Tobi By The Arm. Tobi Fell To the Ground As I Gasped For Air. Tony Walked Away Without saying A Word "What Is Your Problem Tobi?" Jake Asked "Yeah i Was Just Talking To tony" I Said " He Stood Up And Hustled Away I Peered My Head Up Into Jake's Eyes So Beautiful I Thought "Wow" Jake Said "what?" I Asked "You Are Beautiful.." He Said "I-I-I think your Very Handsome" I Said. 3 Years Passed And I Never Saw Tobi, Alyssa Or Tony Again But I Did See Jake And We Were Dating A Few Weeks Later I Had Lost My Voice. I Thought It Was Just Strained But When I Went To The Doctor He Said It Was Permanent. I Was Sitting On The Couch When Jake Came In "Will You Marry Me?" He Asked Kneeling To The Ground I Shook My Head No In Name Of My Disability To Speak I Wasn't Good Enough For Jake "I See" Jake Said Walking Away. I Had Went To The Doctor The Next Day And He Had Said A Doctor Was Willing To Give Me Operation So I Could Speak But Sacrificing His Voice Ability For Her To Speak. 2 Days Later Was The Operation I Didn't See The Surgeon But They Told Me That He Had Transformed His Voice To Sound Like Mine And He Could Not Speak. When The Surgery was Over I Hugged My Boy Friend "I LOVE YOU" I Said But He Replied Nothing. For The Rest Of The Day He Didn't Speak "Are You Ok?' I Asked He Didn't Reply I Knew Then He Couldn't Speak And Was Mute As I Was Before. He Knelt To The Ground And Held Up A Sign That Read "Will You Marry Me?" I Shook My Head No In Name Of HIS Disability To Speak. He Closed His Eyes And Knelt Down His Head "I See" i Read His Lips "Goodbye" I Read Again "What?" I Stated He Left And Our Relationship Was Ended. He Had Sent Me A Letter 3 Days After That It Read: "I Am Glad You Can Speak Through The Operation I Gave You And Even Though It Struck My Heart To The Sound Of You Saying No After What I Gave You At Least You Are Happy And that Is All I Wish For You Goodbye" After Reading the Letter I Fell To My Knees And Began To Cry. I Drove To His House And Barged In As he Turned Around i Kissed Him A Long Romantic Kiss With My Love "Will You Marry Me?" I Asked Smiling My Eyes Still Red And Me Still Sniffling Tears Poured Out Of His Eyes As He Nodded "Yes" And Hugged Me. Later On After The Wedding I Became Pregnant With Twins 1 Boy And 1 Girl Named, Alyssa Maxi and Tobi Maxi. THE END  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:42 pm
I got an email from my friend with a similar story....

MAKES ONE THINK ... WORDS TO LIVE BY.....

There was
a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She
hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always
there for her. She told her boyfriend, 'If I could only see
the world, I will marry you.'

One day,
someone donated a pair of eyes to her.. When the bandages
came off, she was able to see everything, including her
boyfriend.

He asked
her,'Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?' The
girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The
sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected
that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her life
led her to refuse to marry him.

Her
boyfriend left in tears and days later wrote a note to her
saying: 'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before
they were yours, they were mine.'

This is
how the human brain often works when our status changes..
Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who
was always by their side in the most painful situations.

Life Is a
Gift

Today
before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't
speak.

Before
you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone
who has nothing to eat.

Before
you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone
who's crying out to GOD for a companion.

Today
before you complain about life - Think of someone who went
too early to heaven..

Before
whining about the distance you drive Think of someone who
walks the same distance with their feet.

And when
you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the
unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your
job.

And when
depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on
your face and think: you're alive and still
around.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0