Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
(Fin) Surprise surprise! (Abrafo/Tikoto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 am
User Image
Abrafo lazily stretched out on his back against the shade as a ferocious sun glared down from before. His tail flipped over the scars on his leg, causing him to involuntarily twitch before closing his eyes.

Last night was rough. Not only was he trying to spend as much time with Nia as possible, but he was concerned about rumors of a black lioness trying to pick off cubs from the borders. Night after night he'd tried to hunt for her, but each time she'd managed to slip away.

Pfft, whatever. Nap time now, he thought and rolled onto his side, snuggling up against the soft earth before drifting off.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 am
User Image
As sleek as the night in the morning's glow, orchid eyes shone out like beams as the lioness stalked her prey. Her ragged claws tore into the dirt, flexing lovingly with each step. Her mind was reeling. Meat, meat, meat, sweet, delicious, meat! Days of starvation began to decay what little was left of her already warped sanity.

Tikoto's tail twitched. All but a distinct bulb on her stomach was shrunken up. Her blood was like fire spreading through her veins, sizzling her up from the inside out.

Days ago she had planned to merely heckle her son. Now, seeing how big and strong he was, she decided to put him to use. She slunk up beside of him, her shadow a dark plot on his fur as her saliva dripped onto his stomach.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:37 am
In his dreams, Abrafo was surrounded by beautiful females of all shapes and colors. At his paws was a jeweled black leopardess who slowly made her way up, her kisses leaving cool marks on his stomach. He grinned in his sleep, twitching with a little moan. "Little....lower...."

When he tried to roll over, he found that she was pressing against him. He frowned and tried to push back. Slowly sounds of the outside world broke in, the most apparent was heavy, ragged breathing.

Abrafo slowly opened his eyes, yawning slightly with his ears laid back. He turned his head....and screamed. "GET THE ******** OFF ME!" His paw back handed her across the face as he rolled to his paws. "What the hel- Tikoto? You were...how did...You should be dead!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:41 am
The petite lioness rolled off her son and crashed against the ground, the pain radiating up her bones. She was momentarily winded, only groans of pain escaping from her bleeding lips. Everything hurt. Worse than usual, the pain wasn't like a drug, more like a paralyzer. It halted her from immediately going for his tender underbelly and left her open to his attacks.

"Is that....any way to talk to your mother?" She hissed. The cubs inside her stomach scrambled frantically, causing her to wince all over again.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:46 am
His heart was telling him to help her, but his brain was telling him 'no'. How many times had he been at death's door because of her callousness? She was a silver tongued demon who would never be fully gone from him until he did the honors himself.

Abrafo stepped closer to her, a great looming beast with only hatred shining in his eyes. "Your no mother of mine." He unsheathed his claws and readied them above her stomach, the pads of his paws pressing into her gut. He tapped his claws along the smooth fur until a little kick caused him to pause.

No. It couldn't be. Abrafo waited for the his younger sibling to kick him again, and sure enough, a little bump hit his paw. He hadn't noticed her pregnancy earlier because of the state she was in. Now he understood. "What have you done?" He whispered, his voice rising with rage. "What's wrong with you?! How-How could you do this? I should kill you now just to spare them your fate."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:32 am
If at all possible, Tikoto stretched out to give him greater access to the parasites inside her stomach. Little shivers ran down her fur in anticipation for what was surely the most primal act one could committ. She licked her bloody lips. Any moment...any moment and she would be free...

She growled. "Do it then," her hagrid voice was a harsh whisper. "Become the man your father never was and do it! He spared your fate and look at where you are today." Every word dripping from that stained mouth was a lie, and as much as she wanted to rub it in his face that his father cared nothing for him, Tikoto knew that this was the only way to end it. She couldn't go through another birthing. The last had almost taken her life, and as exhilirating that was, having all those rats squirming for her life made her feel fear for the first and only time in her life.

She wouldn't have it again.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 am
Abrafo's sheathed paw pummeled into her face, knocking her head back against the stones with a sharp crack. His body radiated so forcefully that even in her desperate state, Tikoto did not rise up.

"If I can believe you," he stated, trying hard to quell his anger. "then I'm just like my dead beat dad. It makes no difference what you say, I'm not taking your life. Thats not job to fill." Abrafo paced an oval around his fallen mother, pondering what he should do. Obviously he couldn't have her near his family, but if she left then killing her now may have been a mercy. He occasionally glanced at her from the corner of his eye.

Pathetic, he thought. Still....what to do? "There is a cave south of the borders, along the ocean where you will be confined. You will stay there until your cubs are born and then I will find the father. Knowing your tastes, he can't be hard to find."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 am
A bloodied piece of tail whapped against the ground as the Queen of Sin rose up onto her paws. Her orchid eyes slowly rose, glowing as brightly as the sun above in all of it's fury. She breathed deeply, clenching her claws in the dirt. "Oh how," she crooned. "my son, will you contain me? Push a stone against the entrance? Post guards?"

Tikoto snickered. It was laughable, to think that he would hold her. Containment was one of her favored forms of sex, but as an actual punishment......She would find a way out.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 am
"If I must, then I will. I'm sure that the King will see the situation as I do, though if I snitched he would surely steal your cubs." Or her. The thought of Tikoto staying in the pride as an honorary member made him sick to his stomach. He circled around her and snapped at her heel, causing her to jump forward. "Move."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am
Then the battle began. Just as quickly as Abrafo was ready to see her off, Tikoto spun on him with her claws unsheathed. At the last second he jumped back to avoid losing an eye. She roared, baring her soul out in one furious roar before launching herself at him.

The lioness' head connected with her son's. By now her vision was blurred, pain radiating from all corners of her head. She gagged and expelled bloody vomit before rising up to block a blow to the spine.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:55 am
Somewhere in his mind he knew this was coming. It seemed like ages before he could wrestle her to the ground and even then it did not seem like a victory. Her shrunken chest was heaving greatly, blood pouring out of every hole as her babies struggled to keep up. Stepping back, he pitied the poor fool who had been tricked by this demon. Those children belonged to him and hell or high water wouldn't stop him from taking them home.

((Fin))  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff