Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Question about Heaven

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:53 pm
When you enter heaven, how do you look? Like you did when you died, or do you get to choose? I mean really, I want to look good when I enter heaven.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:16 am
The Bible isn't clear about this. First, I'd like to say that looks aren't everything. Sure, they're important, but not life-dependent.
Matt 6:25-26

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

I believe that we will look like the way we do, only better. It may be slightly different, but people would still recognize us if they were to see us. I also believe that we will not age, so if we die young, we may look similar when in heaven. If we die old, we will probably look younger. I hope. xp
However, this is just my opinion. Only God truly knows. 3nodding  

Orizion

divineseraph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:12 am
I was thinking about this myself- I wouldn't recognize my grandparents as young adults. So will they take the form that I knew, that they want, or one that epitomises them? For example, would a great sage be a wizened old man in heaven as his mind is mature and elder?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:21 pm
Your spirit when you enter heaven is reflective of your own favored self.

How you remember yourself best is how you appear in the Kingdom. However in order to enter you must repent for anything you may have done to hurt your chances of getting in. Also your heart must be clear of all hate. Bigotry, as large of a fad as it is here on Earth is not tolerated in the beyond.  

Kupo-Sama

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items