Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessica_ Uzuma

3,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 pm
ever wanted to kill yourself(like i do)come and disscus how you would do it and why. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 pm
Jump off a building while camera's lgihts people and helicopters watch me! DIEING IN STYLE!!!

Because the world brings me pain uncomparable for words...  

Monster_Under_Yo_Bed

Jessica_ Uzuma

3,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:48 pm
same feelings welcome to emo world  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 pm
I have never realy wanted to but if I did it would be at the presidential inaguration and I would jump on stage and stab myself! Millions would see and our president-elect would be scared for the next few weeks! xd  

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Jessica_ Uzuma

3,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 pm
ok this section is 4 ppl who WANT to do it but dont have the guts(like meh cry )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:29 pm
wow. now i've seen it all. people will post ANYTHING  

Eisenkrieger

Jessica_ Uzuma

3,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:30 am
what suicide happens and its a dam good thing someone found it so if you dont say anything kind GET THE FU*K OUT MY FORUM!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 am
yes i would stake myself and set me on fire in frount of my entire family!!!  

cm112233cool

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:17 am
Look, suicide is not a damn good thing. It is cowardly. Why? I can think of a few reasons.

1. God gave you the gift of life. If you reject it, it is equivalent to rejecting god himself.
2. You are taking the easy way out. Things can work out if you hang in there.
3. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Who's to say the day after you kill yourself, things were going to get better? Suicide is a bad thing. If you don't have the guts, you won't do it. That's for the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:58 pm
♥ ♣ ♦ ♠
User Image

~~*~~

You know, it really ticks me off when religion is dragged into the discussion of suicide. For once, can we just forget about your "God" and talk about people?

Suicide isn't cowardly, but it's certainly wrong and saddening. It's really not worth it, considering all the pain you go through before you die and the risk of surviving. I survived a suicide attempt in January 2009. I overdosed badly and ended up in the emergency room where I would endure the most horrifying experience of my life. Suicide isn't a coward's practice; if you would open up your mind, you would see that suicide is all a depressed person sees. They don't see a way out of their problems and want to be out of them right away.

Have any of you reading this actually been severely depressed? I'm not talking about an episode of sadness, I am talking about feeling sad every single day of your life, where you don't even want to get out of bed in the morning because even that seems useless. The world seems hopeless in your eyes. You don't want to do anything anymore, even the things you love. You lack energy. Everything is horrid and you just can't shake off this heavy feeling. In that situation, most see death as the only way out. Depressed people, for the most part, don't want to die; they just want out of their problems. I was severely depressed for nearly four years of my life and it was the worst feeling in the world. When I was actively suicidal, all I remember is thinking, "I just want this pain to end".

Some of you will say "just see a therapist". Well, I was lucky to get connected with a therapist. Some people can't because of cultural reasons, financial reasons, scheduling, etc. You don't know the lives of people and therefore can't judge them so easily.

In this long post, all I'm saying is suicide isn't something to ignorantly judge. It's a serious matter that should be dealt with open-mindedly.User Image

~~*~~

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessica_ Uzuma

3,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200