Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

04-chelo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:34 pm
how can i earn millions?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm
Buy gaia cash cards, buy items, then sell them, got me 800k with only a 10 dollar card. smile  

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Third Chaos Saint

7,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 pm
Levud
Buy gaia cash cards, buy items, then sell them, got me 800k with only a 10 dollar card. smile

its ture xD i got over 500k for just one item that i bought lolz xD and still had to buy more items xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:15 am
You certainly can do what is stated above, but some people, such as myself, don't like to spend real money. As far as I know, going to the Gaia Aquarium Forum and tap some epic tanks is a good money maker, but it takes commitment to reach millions. A good tank would give you about 1.5k to 2k every sixty seconds or so. This process is much slower, however, it is one of the best, free alternatives.  

Don Pepperoni

Angelic Ally

12,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 am
This way will make you alot of enemies but it might work, You can beg in the forums... (not recomended though.) wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:45 am
*you can always just buy monthly collectibles (2$ each with paypal) and sell them in the marketplace.

* if you're good in art, anime or chibis, you can sell avi art.. but it's very, very time consuming, and stressful with commissions.

*you could play booty grab for hours on end (try Kiss Mai booty's forums for the best tanks) in the aquarium forum

* try going to the chatterbox and look for giveaway's or dice contests. or do one of those ridiculously long quizzes to get gold. sort of a waste of time, though

uPrincess Bubblegum

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:25 pm
Or I could loan you some smile  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash