Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have pets?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Cyove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 am
I'm an animal and pet lover, so I figured I'd post a thread where we all can post pics of our beloved furry, and not so furry, companions.

If there is another thread like this, feel free to move or merge. Thanks!

At last, the Gang's all here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Josci on Daddy's back]
Joscelyn
Male
Born October 29th, 2009
Joscelyn Alexis Komodo Winter-Barnes: Our little snuggle bug and cuddle buddy. He is ruler of the bed, and curls up all warm and cozy right in between us or on top of us, under the covers. He's half Monkey/Lion/Kangaroo. He's smart as a whip, he learns tricks quickly. His name, Joscelyn, is Old French for "Little Goth" and was a popular male name in the middle ages, as well as a surname. His daddy was a PowderPuff named Timmy, and his mommy was a Hairless named Boston. He's blue, white, and chocolate tricolor, with one darling blue eye and one soul eating black eye. He sports a fluffy crest, socks, and plume, as well as his mohican down his back. He loves to antagonize our ferrets, Dominion & Nemesis, but not to worry, they are perfectly capable of roughhousing back and readily do so. His nick names include, but are not limited to, Josci, Josc, Joscers, J-Rock Dawg, Josci Jerith the Goblin King, Yoda Junior, and others.
[Josci guarding Daddy's Xbox controller]
[Grem snoozin' in his penthouse hammock]
Gremlin
Male
Born January 2008
Gremlin Houdini has been my baby since he was a teeny tiny rat pup. When I first got him he had very fine, thin, soft, velvety fur, but as he got older it fell out until he became what he is today, naked. He's classified as a double Rex Berkshire dumbo. I believe his color is possibly blue, as he had a slate gray colored coat when he was a youngster. Gremlin got his middle name from being an escape artist. He got free from every enclosure setup I had tried at first. He never went very far, in fact he usually wound up sleeping on top of me or in my bed when I woke up. Our friend has dubbed him Lord Ninja Yoda of the Under the Fridge Lair, but since the ferrets have basically taken over the fridge, Gremlin hardly goes there anymore when he's out. He thinks it smells weird. His nicknames include, but are not limited to, Grem, Gremmers, Gremmer-Kinnz, Grimalkin, Lord Ninja Yoda, and others.
[Grem chillin' in his fleecy bed]
[Lil' Bit yawnin', while resting on top of Zeki]
Lil' Bit
Female
Born January 12th, 2005
Lil' Bit is our eldest ferret, and is very small and tiny, dwarfed in size by all others. She has Adrenal Disease, but she is the most active and energetic of the whole bunch! She is suffering from hair loss and not able to keep weight on at the moment, but we are working on that. She loves to antagonize our dog, Josci, on a daily basis. Her nicknames include, but are not limited to: Lil' Bit, Midget, Chibi, Dwarf, Rat Tail, and others.
[Zeki and Lil' Bit resting in their hammock]
[Zeki playin' in his hammock]
Ezekiel
Male
Born July 1st, 2007
Little Z is almost as large as his younger brother, Zephyre, coming in at 4 pounds. They are known as the Z Brothers here, and we can only guess how Zeke feels about being the smaller of the two, though older. He doesn't seem to care too much, as they stick together like glue at times. They can often be found snuggling together, curled up in a big furry blob of ferret fluff. His nicknames include, but are not limited to: Little Z, Ezekiel, Zeke, Whitey, Zeki, and others.
[Zeki lookin' cute]
[Mr. Beast, Zephyre]
Zephyre
Male
Born September 9th, 2007
Big Z is a huge guy, tipping the scales at a whopping 5 pounds. He's as sweet as can be though, despite his toe-biting habit. He'd rather lounge and laze about than run around like mad crazy with the others. He likes to snuggle up and snooze a lot. He's also quite fond of food, as you might imagine. His nicknames include, but are not limited to: Big Z, Big Guy, Zephyre, Zeph, Zephi, Zephers, Mr. Beast, Beastie, and others.
[Zeph takin' a quick break to lounge]
[Gui]
Sanguine
Female
Born November 25th 2008
Sanguine, much like her name, is a cheerful party girl. She loves to be right in the action, checking things out, and exploring. She's always putting a smile on our faces and a laugh in our bellies. She's a happy go lucky girl who uses any excuse to weazel war dance out of shear joy and playfulness. She takes care of our light colored deaf boy. Her nicknames include, but are not limited to: Sang, Guine, Guiney, GuiGui, Happy Dance, Tiny Dancer, and others.
[Gui restin' with Iorek]
[Iorek snoozin']
Iorek
Male
Born February 15th, 2009
Iorek, named after Iorek Byrnison from The Golden Compass, is our deaf boy, and a bit slower than the rest. He isn't as hyper as many ferrets tend to be. He'd rather rest and snuggle than run around like a maniac. He often sits and observes while the others are randomly bouncing off the walls, until he decides specifically where he'd like to navigate to. He's not usually one to waste energy unless he has to. But he does get those little spurts of energy sometimes, dancing and pouncing around, mouth agape with glee! His nicknames include, but are not limited to: Ior, Rekkie, Reko, Little Man, Sock Monkey, Closet Monkey, and various others.
[Iorek and Gui, restin']
[Domi and Nemi, sleepin']
Dominion
Male
Born June 2009
Dominion is a huge ball of ferocious fluff! He's vicious I tell you! Nah, he's a sweetie. His only bad habit is getting stuck under the fridge, in which case we have to carefully move the fridge in order to retrieve him. I don't know what's so appealing about the fridge, though it's possibly because it's warm under there. He loves to play with our Chinese Crested, Josci. They often play awful rough, but neither of them seems to mind. His nicknames include, but are not limited to, Domi, Dom, Domers, ClosetMonkey, SockMonkey, PandaMonkey, and others.
[Domi lickin' his chops before bath time]
[Nemmers, scoutin' the perimeter]
Nemesis
Male
Born August 2009
Nemesis is a handsome guy, but looks comical because his head/face is disproportionately smaller than his body. He loves to sleep, he sleeps more than any other ferret I've ever known. He has one bad habit, which is biting toes. Hard! He's just playing, but he's still learning that he can't bite that hard because us wimpy humans can't take that much pain. His nicknames include, but are not limited to, Nemi, Nem, Nemmers, ButtonFace, ButtonHead, ClosetMonkey, SockMonkey, and others.
[Nem, chillin' in his hammock]
[Cey, sayin' hey to Zephers]
Merceles
Female
Born October 2009
Merceles is our newest addition. She fit right in from the second she arrived. The boys love her and opened their fuzzy arms right up for her and invited her to snuggle in their hammock. She's more petite than what I am used to, being used to male ferrets always, but the little sweetie is growing on us more and more. Josci is still a bit rough on her, but she's learning how to fight back. I'm sure in no time we will see all three fuzzyrumps rounding up Josci and putting him in his place like a pride of lions, surrounding their prey. Her nicknames include, but are not limited to: Merceles, Celes, CeyCey, Cey, Swiper No Swiping, Woozel, Fuzzyrump, and others.
[Celes restin' with Nemi]

Now post yours! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:51 am
Koa,
Female,
Born December 28th, 2004?
Koa is either very hyper or very lazy lol. She is not the smartest dog but she is one of the cutest and friendliest dogs you would ever meet.

User Image  

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items