Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
what is the truth?{ may be innapropriate for yung ppl}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is my story good?
  deffinatley
  yeh
  sorta
  bad
View Results

vampire_angelz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 am
leana walked past him silently again expecting the same 'hi' or 'hay' that danel been saying for the last year but no, he just couldnt let her go by without saying that sentence, "l-l-leana i love you, be mine" leana freezed where she was and turned around, "what? y-y-you love me?" he nodded. "are you trying to make a joke?" he shook his head , "do you love me back, will you be mine?" she began to start to cry and a smile spread accross her face, "i love you to, i have always lo-" he was walking up to her when his eyes became wide with fear "LOOK OUT!!!" but she had already been hit by the car, weeks later she woke up in a hospital "where am i?" she saw a boy no older than her "d-d-daniel? is that you?" daniel ran to her bed and gave her a large embrace, "i thought i lost you" he let go of her and looked her in the eyes and said "i love you" she looked up at him, "i love you to, what happened to the baby?" he looked at her confused, " what baby?" she looked back at him confused "the one in the car? didnt you see it?" he shook his head "must of imagined it" she mumbled, "before the stupid man hit you with his car, i asked you a question, will you be mine?" she began to cry and smile again, "yes!!!" 2 weeks later she came out the hospital with daniel only to find that the driver was her ex- boyfriend when it was time to go back to high skool she asked him why all he said was, "you ain't seen nothing yet, wait till you see whats next" then he smiled and walked away she ran to daniel and told him what he had said and daniel told her, "he will never touch you, i wont let him" that night when she came home thier was a message on the answering mechine it said "think i was lying? i wasnt, u aint see nothing next, by the way did you lock the doors? ** the door bangs open** i didnt think so... u might wanna shut that... well thats all... for now" the phone hangs up, leana got her mobile out and called daniel, "daniel are you there?" "yea, hey how are you?" "i need you to come to my house now!" "why, whats going on?" "its him, he called me, i think he is in the house" a moment of silence " im on my bike now ill be there in 30 minutes, stay safe, i love you" "i love you to bye" she hung up the phone and wondered if she should wait out side the house or just sit on the couch and wait, she decided to just wait on the couch. as soon as she sat on the couch she got a phone call, she thought it would be daniel so she picked it up "hello?" "hi there, nice of you to pick up" it was him (her exz name is jack) jack "what do you want jack?" "you know very well what i want, something you always denyed when ever i asked... you dont remember do you, well you will find out the hard way then" "leave me alone jack, daniels on his way right now" "you think im skared of him? think again my darling, see you soon. very soon" he hang up, she began to panic, then there was a wooshing, as if a window was open she turned around then she saw him leaning against the window frame, "well hello my darling leana, how are you today?" "leave me alone jack" "ive been watching you ever since you got out of that stupid hospital, and i meen everyday, everywhere & EVERYsecond"leana was starting to slowly back away and with every step she took back he took one forward, leana thought she could stall him, "ummmm, s-s-so how are you jack?" he smiled, "well i guess youcan talk to me like that, you have to get used to it, ill be arounda lot more often**he stroked her face** im fne sweet heart how are you?" she cringed at the touch of his hand , " im ummm alright?" he tilted his head as if to wonder, "you say that like its a question, anyway, so have you figured out what you never let me do?"she shook her head and his brow furrowed and sighed, "well youll have to find out the hard way wont you?" he riased the hand that had been stroking her face as if to hit her but instead he had firmly grabbed her shoulder then grabbed her other shoulder and lifted her up and threw her up and caught her on his shoulder so her head was on one side and her legs on the other, he walked around to her stairs and dropped her their he groaned, " always in the way ARNT YOU DANIEL, ** daniel came around the corner** i want tooooo!!!!" daniel shook his head...

(there will be more but for now thats all smile bye)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 am
I LOV EIT!1  

A Lock Without A Key

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

vampire_angelz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:37 am
121DESTROY
I LOV EIT!1