Those-Who-Walk-With-Many Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 am
Iron Hoof stood in the clearing atop the flat stone, hopefully some kimeti heard his call to form a tribe. But as the daylight began to fade, he wondered if those songbirds even went out to lead any kimeti here. If they did, he sure hoped they were does. Would it not be strange for the alpha of the tribe to not have a harem?

And so he waited patiently in the sunset.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image
The dull colored doe extended a leg and landed her first step into the clearing with a soft 'clip.' Her eyes watched her foot land, and then slowly drifted up and to the center of the clearing. Upon a flat rock stood a handsome buck, coat of blue-grey, and an impressive rack upon his head. She stood there, frozen, looking at the buck, mind completely blank.

Now what?

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:04 pm
A visitor! Perhaps a prospective member? He looked the doe up and down. Her coat surely struck a chord in him. Yes, yes the green was a wonderful shade. And that pattern of blood...wait..her "pattern" glinted in the sun's fading light. It was..real blood...his excitement faded into panic as he bounded powerfully over to her. Stopping abruptly, he asked "My goodness, are you alright? What happened?" and he inspected her wounds more closely. Even if she wasn't here to join, surely she needed help, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:12 pm
She stood still as the male approached her with alarming speed and control. He was so graceful! Ah, sometimes she wished that she were more graceful, and less prone to falling on her face.

The buck inspected her wounds, and asked her something.... Oh! She figured she should answer, and stumbled out, "Y-yes, yes. I'm fine. Most of this is old now.. almost dry, that is." She looked over her shoulder to confirm this, and saw more blood than she had expected to. "I... must have run through more thorn bushes than I thought.... But this is normal. It's the way I am, I'll be fine. I don't even feel dizzy, in fact."
She stopped speaking, not sure if she was even making any sense to the poor buck.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 pm
The buck looked up with a confused look on his face. It certainly wasn't normal for him to find a blood-splattered doe that could stand and talk as if nothing had happened. But he lifted up a hoof and shrugged his shoulder slightly. Who was he to say? He chuckled heartily at her, but not in a rude way. He believed the doe, but should anything happen to her, he'd make sure she got the proper care.

"By chance, are you here to join my tribe?" he asked, hoping she would say yes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:30 pm
She watched the buck react and simply added, "I'm haemophelic..." supplying a slight shrug of her own. It was just the way she was, and it wasn't something she expected anyone to get used to. She was fine with stares and gasps and so forth. She didn't care.

Her ears perked up when he spoke of his tribe, and she turned her head so that her eye could look at him proper, "There have been whispers in the trees... of creating a band of kimeti... a family of sorts..." She stamped the other foot, bringing it into the clearing, next to the other, and replied confidently, "Have I gained the honor of being the first?" She said, a little teasingly, but with a smile lurking around the edges of her mouth.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 pm
Iron Hoof's ears perked up at the word and tasted it in his mouth, "Haemophiliac..Oh that makes more sense now." He nodded, as if noting it in his head. He'd make sure this doe wouldn't get into needless harm. He watched her as she moved into the clearing. Every movement she made was deliberate, and he liked that. With a smile he replied, "As a matter of fact, you do! Welcome to Those-Who-Walk-With-Many." and began to explain to her what his tribe was about.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:24 pm
She nodded, as she accepted the new information and the explanations of this new tribe. Her gaze wandered back over to him and she thought that it would be a shame to share such a handsome buck, but... who was to say that she would be able to commit to just him? She decided that she would make no assumptions for a while, and just see how it went. Things would work themselves out in due time, she was sure of it.

And now, she would not have to worry so much about hurting herself or passing out and being exposed to predators. Now that she had found herself a family, even if it was only one other kimeti for the time being, she could feel more at ease when she wandered about the swamp. She had a good feeling about this, and so smiled as they walked toward the stone, talking about the tribe and it's workings.

-------------------
Would I be able to copy this into an RP thread, to log it for Death Walking as her joining RP?  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:35 pm
((I don't see why not :] ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 pm
(( Logged it right here: Joining a Tribe
and added it to my journal ^^

We should definitely do some more RP between these two though. Work up some sort of story between them. ))  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Panda, when Water Snake hatches, can she stumble into the tribe? I don't see her having much family RP, what with mum being a witch and Sinbari not being very active in the RP area. And having her grow up in a tribe setting would be interesting.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 pm
((sounds good need some youngins in the tribe.
her sister, hidden terror is going to join too. yey sister rp potential?))  

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 pm

((Thanks.
And most assuredly. I wonder how they'll get along.. Oh wait, is Hidden Terror the one with multiple personalities?))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 pm
((that she is :] Still gotta get some RP for her))  

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:01 pm

((I need to figure out a personality for her, then we can set up an RP, if you'd like. And or do the into one here.))

User Image  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces