Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Bob, The Not So Smartie (A Twisted Tale)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

xXxGothicMonkeyxXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 am
First off, i'd like to warn you, this story is dark, twisted and... Down right weird!

If you don't have an open mind, then well, this might not appeal to you.

Ok to get you started, i wrote this in english to give life to a chocolate, or a smartie (like m&m's) And this is what i came up with! Enjoy!

Note: There is some grammical errors. it's not perfect! lol

It was dark; a deep dark that was like a black hole. All of my family members were with me, the elders telling stories of the half hairy, slimy creatures which we call the leg walkers. We are a family of smarties, and we are round and flat, with a bump in our backs and stomachs. I, bob, am a red smartie, with small, insignificant birth marks all around me. The elders say that the colours speak of our personality, and our wits. They say I would be dumb, and eaten by the leg walkers.

Oh wait! The packet started moving, we were taught about this, those leg walkers are going to put us in there storage compactors! I must stay in my home. I struggle to stay in the box, it is hard, I tried and I tried, but without prevail. CRASH!! I hit this glossy, white bowl. Full with other families I used to know. All my friends from the conveyor school were there! What a happy occasion! My grandpa was wrong; these leg walkers don’t look as bad as the stories tell. Oh no! Grandpa! I slowly waddled towards my grandpa. The leg walkers grabbed him with their prongs! CRUNCH! The leg walkers have compacted him. I sat in sorrow for my grandpa, while more of my friends were eaten. I slowly drifted down the bowl, showing the end of the bowl, the round glossy texture of the bowl, the striking white of it. And outside the bowl, I only noticed this now, was a pitch black hollow space, with a flash of vibrant colours. Screams of pain and sorrow coming from the vibrant colour flashes, one very distinct colour was flashing constantly, it was red, the colour of my skin. It was horrible to see.

I felt a slight nudge, the glossy bowl had fallen over, and I now sat on the ground. The ground was furry and soft, and green like my mother. There was a big hairy thing, covered in hair, and walking on 4 legs. It was leaking some liquid and had its tongue out. It was like something I had never seen before! That’s when the hairy thing licked me. It was gross, like being covered in water and having my skin ripped off. The hairy thing picked me up with its, skin killing tongue. I fought back, as much as I could. I swished into its teeth, and stuck myself there. Its teeth were a dark yellow colour, and smelled like a smog. Thinking of my brown smog made me happy; this 4 legged walker looked kind of like him, without the hair and legs. The hairy thing screamed in pain, and I knew I was winning, but I must concentrate more on getting out of here.

The skin killing tongue lifted me out of the dark yellow teeth, and started to lift the skin off. The pain was unbearable, and I wondered why I deserved such torture. I swayed to the vibrant colours on the outside of the mouth, but the hairy thing kept keeping me in. BAM! The final blow struck me, it used its teeth to slice me in half, the pain was striking, and I could only feel the one side I had left. My insides oozed out into the storage compactor. This was the end of it. The end of a smartie.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 am
No readers yet? Would love feedback =D

xXxGothicMonkeyxXx

vampire_angelz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 am
no the hairy 4 legged hairy walker ate bob

R.I.P bob

lol good story  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:52 am
really liked it! I am the only person that voted and anyway! U should post this in lots of different guilds as it is very good! LOVED IT! heart  

Pink Marshmallow 132

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100

Pink Marshmallow 132

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:54 am
Pink marshmellow 132
really liked it! I am the only person that voted and anyway! U should post this in lots of different guilds as it is very good! LOVED IT! heart

Also, you should do one about jellybeans! You should post more here and like, call it...er...."It's a sweet life!" lol heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 am
Pink marshmellow 132
Pink marshmellow 132

Also, you should do one about jellybeans! You should post more here and like, call it...er...."It's a sweet life!" lol heart

Well i have done one more, it's very dark, but they survive in the end! And it's long too >.>

It's about Freckles, here's a pic if your not sure on what they look like =3

User Image

xXxGothicMonkeyxXx

kieran_yelling_louder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:49 am
post da frekle story!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 am
lol blaugh sad story for a piece of candy  

EzeKiels_Insanity

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200