Reply ®
The movie or the Book????!!!!?????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSilentlyxScreamingX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:56 am
Everyone loves twilight but I HATE THE MOVIES because I read the books and loked them but when the books came out all i herd was I HATE JACOB But i love edward now all i hear is I HATE EDWARD but i love jacob and some people are even saying in my school that they are vampires with purple eyes IM JUST LIFE WTF!?!?!

So give me your oppinion movies or book?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 am
i like the books better, becuase movies can't fit everything in and then it becomes popular and it just bugs me, i liked the Twilight books a lot better than the movies.  

Tambergal

Blessed Elder

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 am
I like both the books and the movie, but I still say the books give you way more detail of what's going on than the movies will ever do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:39 pm
I've only seen parts of the movie, but I've heard that it looked like something that was made by a group of high-school kids.

As for the book, I've heard that it gives too much detail to Edward, and no detail to Pants (Bella). The detail that's given to Edward, from what I've heard, it apparently includes what his breath smells like.

I wouldn't hate the series so much if they had used a different name for the vampires. Those aren't vampires, they're glampires.  

yamikasake

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 pm
I've tried to read the books... to be brutally honest, Bella isn't an engaging character, and if you're past your teenage years, you'll start to desire compassionate love from a partner... but as Bella gets older, all she talks about is how Edward Cullen looks. How lovely he appears to be. As far as I know, we've seen no demonstration of their compassion towards each other. No playful midnight walks on the beach, witty banter a light punctuation on the evening's events? And even if you love somebody, you have a life outside of them. What's Edward do on his off days? What does Bella like to do? We really don't know much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:03 pm
I loved loved loved Twilight the book. New Moon and Eclipse were alright, but worse than the first one. And Breaking Dawn was just terrible.

The movie Twilight was terrible. But the movie New Moon was kind of a lot better than the book. LOL. But I went to the midnight premiere of New Moon and sat in the theater with all of the other people who didn't care much about the movie and just wanted something fun to do, so it was fun to listen to every body.  

beccamon

jmaster1324

Lonely Lover

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:02 pm
hate all of the above  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 am
both are just.. out there i dont like either i mean if the girl vampires cant get pregnant cuz.. their dead then the guys cannot produce sperm.. which is really stupid since bella got pregnant  

Cheetahs Wolf

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 pm
Going by that argument, Bella's cheating on him. It's as simple as that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:26 pm
neither. i hate both...both r stupid  

sstarall

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Avocado Avenger12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm
I dun like twilight, but books. I tried to read it once, so don't even. Something about a girl monologing about how hot guys are just doesn't appeal to me at all. In every case I've known so far the book has been beter than the movie. Except maybe Lord of the Rings; books dragged, and skipped most of the actuall action, and the movies I think we all have to admit are just flipin' awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 pm
twilight sucks in both book and movie -.-  

Third Chaos Saint

7,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers