Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
What? No it wasn't this pond! (Maua X Kivuli)(FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:02 am
"So what if it is?" He repeated the question putting a bit more emphasis on it. "Maua you know I don't like the idea of you coming out here looking for that dog, whether myself or another lion is with you." He shook his head, mane bouncing about. Of all the things Maua could have done to test his anger this was by far the worse. Yes she didn't go off alone in search of her, but he couldn't ignore the fact that there was no way they just happened upon the watering hole by accident.

"Happened upon it or deliberately led my here?" He stood up and moved over to where she was sitting. "I do not expect you to avoid this spot forever. And I'm not afraid that you'll run into her again..." He trailed off, his anger now slowly subsiding. "I'm afraid of what I will do if anything bad ever happened to you." His eyes moved out across the edges of the pond. "There's no sign of any recent dog activity here. Come on, I think we need to head home now." He began to pad away, but kept his pace slow. His head swiveled around to make sure she was following him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 am
Maua sighed slightly as Kivuli turned and started to pad away - she stood stubbornly by the water for a few moments - afraid of what he'd do - she scoffed silently in her head, like he would stay angry long enough to actually do anything at all she tried to tell herself, though she knew within her heart that this was a lie. Kivuli cared for her enough to do something should anything happen to her...she knew that and when he looked back to make sure she was following she let out a small huff before standing up and padding after him. Stupid dog.  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas