Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Never really shaved

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vantineutrasictical

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm
I've had pubic hair since i was maybe late 14 and i've never shaved it. Does that bother girls?

And also, is it cleaner to cut it every now and then?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 pm
It depends, usually it would bother girls if there going down on you, but some girls might not mind it.  

miss_cool_danielle

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 pm
Everyone is different. People have different preferences. Some girls like it shaved, some like it trimmed, others like it all natural (I prefer all natural). So just do whatever you are most comfortable with. Because no matter what you do, you're not going to please everyone anyway.

You do not need to shave to stay clean, hair is natural. Just keep it clean with soap and water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 am
lol that reminds me of my bf coming from deployment shaving looks cleaner  

mikomihino_25_2

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:15 pm
The only thing I would say is you don't need to shave, or trim, but once in a while comb it or run your hand through it. That will take away any excess hair so that if you do have someone giving you a blow job, they won't get hair in their mouth - that's never pleasant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm
My girl says she doesn't mind how I keep my public hair. It doesn't matter to her, I guess. The first time we did anything sexual, the hair was there, so I guess I'll keep it that way since she is used to it that way.

She asked me the same thing though. She was completely shaved (well, a little stubble. ;] ) when I first did anything sexualin that area for her, and she asked if I wanted her to keep it that way. I told her I wouldn't care either way. So she asked if she could let it grow back out, because evidently, she had been shaving because she was worried I would freak out the first time I saw or felt public hair. I dunno how long she had been shaving for, but I found that kinda silly.

So now she is a unshaved, and so am I. :]

Natural all the way.  

The Snarfy

Noob

Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out