Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 am
MHTri~ comes out in April and it still seems it is doomed to only be popular in Japan. Nobody wants to take a sword the length of their body and hack the tails off of monsters that are each an individual boss fight themselves, not even considering the times you have to fight two at once.

It got a perfect score in Weekly Famitsu. But I guess nobody cares.

I guess the rest of the world just aren't bad enough dudes. It's okay. I am not afraid to hunt by myself. All alone. I'll be safe. Maybe I can get d**k Cheney to come with me. I'm sure nothing will go wrong. That is if you guys don't want to.

I'll just go out there, with wyverns and dragons and dinosaurs and d**k Cheney.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:49 am
t's the first one ever to have subscription fees, though, isn't it?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:33 am
[Kegan]
Not in these old United States. Or Canada.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:33 am
Owwin
[Kegan]
Not in these old United States. Or Canada. YET
fixed  

Xilo The Odd

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:07 pm
Xilo The Odd
Owwin
[Kegan]
Not in these old United States. Or Canada. YET NEVER
fixed

fix'd

Capcom took it off so it'd be more popular here. As if they'd change their minds.

I'm getting it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:27 pm
Man! I'll add anyone I can to have a good time!  

L a s t B a s t a r d

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:06 pm
Owwin
MHTri~ comes out in April and it still seems it is doomed to only be popular in Japan. Nobody wants to take a sword the length of their body and hack the tails off of monsters that are each an individual boss fight themselves, not even considering the times you have to fight two at once.

It got a perfect score in Weekly Famitsu. But I guess nobody cares.

I guess the rest of the world just aren't bad enough dudes. It's okay. I am not afraid to hunt by myself. All alone. I'll be safe. Maybe I can get d**k Cheney to come with me. I'm sure nothing will go wrong. That is if you guys don't want to.

I'll just go out there, with wyverns and dragons and dinosaurs and d**k Cheney.

I'll go with you Owwin! I'd never let you go out there alone with d**k Cheney! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 pm
You've got me and Draco already signed up to be on your team. 3nodding  

Montiqueue

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 am
They may remove subscription fees and make standard updates DLC, or somethin'

IN GAME BILLBOARDS?

THIS MONSTER BROUGHT TO YOU BY...

STARBURST!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:15 am
[Kegan]

IN GAME BILLBOARDS?

STARBURST!
Snap into a Slim Jim, so the monster doesn't snap into you!

That would be awesome!

Affected by the stink effect? You could use a standard deodorizer, OR you could use AXE body spray. It will prevent you from getting the stink effect 3 times!

By the way, stink is an actual status effect. You can't use any items that you have to eat because you smell so bad.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 am
If there are no subscription fees, you can count me in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:16 pm
Owwin
[Kegan]

IN GAME BILLBOARDS?

STARBURST!
Snap into a Slim Jim, so the monster doesn't snap into you!

That would be awesome!

Affected by the stink effect? You could use a standard deodorizer, OR you could use AXE body spray. It will prevent you from getting the stink effect 3 times!

By the way, stink is an actual status effect. You can't use any items that you have to eat because you smell so bad.

Doesn't stink soil your food and the deodorizer makes the food edible again? o.O

Cause think about it. Would you rather eat a Well-Done Steak that smells like a Well-Done Steak, or a Well-Done Steak that smells like s**t?

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm
Harupiggy
Doesn't stink soil your food and the deodorizer makes the food edible again? o.O

Cause think about it. Would you rather eat a Well-Done Steak that smells like a Well-Done Steak, or a Well-Done Steak that smells like s**t?
I like to think that it is the smell on your character and not the food, because if it is your food and the character is content eating food that has s**t on it that has deodorant, then something is wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:50 pm
Owwin
Harupiggy

I like to think that it is the smell on your character and not the food, because if it is your food and the character is content eating food that has s**t on it that has deodorant, then something is wrong.

xD Makes sense.  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas