Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
I cant believe im posting in here >.<....HELP!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lacy_the_Broken_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:05 am
Usually this is just helpful to read other ppls stories...but ive been wondering something... sweatdrop
Alright here it goes...

Lately ive been wet alot. Like constantly....and this gunk comes out...and idk what it is...>.< it reminds me of c** so i call it c** razz
Its stringy goo, usually clear or faded yellowy color....ive had it for almost a year now...around the time i got my boyfriend.....and i mean he can RLYY turn me on...like uh...when he says hes hard, i get turned on >.< (idk if thats normal)
but then alot comes out, but i just wanna make sure im not infected or anything.

Basically...Do most girls get vaginal discharge like this? all the time? i worry when its around my period time....then i check alot to make sure.
Im wet 24/7, how do i control it????!! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:12 am
Yes. All girls get vaginal discharge. The amounts that come out differ from girl to girl though. You may see more of it when you're ovulating though. that's when it's real liquidy and clear.
But the v****a creates the discharge when you're turned to prepare it for the entrance for the p***s. just it's natural defense i guess you could say. Without it, your v****a may be too dry and the penetration can tear the inside of your v****a.

Being wet is a completely normal thing, and it may even turn him on. you could tell him back "I'm wet". Most boys understand that means the girl is turned on just like a man being hard is him being turned on.

I'm not sure if a girl can control it. You can clean it out though. If the discharge becomes a problem for your underwear, you may want to consider wearing a liner pad.  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:29 am
SOM is right. It is called discharge and all women get it.

Exactly how much we make varies a bit from woman to woman. And you might notice that you make more at certain times of the month, during puberty, during pregnancy, and when you're in the mood.

You also might notice the color and consistency chance throughout your cycle. Discharge can be white or clear, although you might notice it dry to a yellowish color on your underwear. And it can be watery, milky, tacky, or stringy.

There isn't anything you can do to stop it, and you shouldn't try to stop it anyway. Discharge lubricates the v****a. Without lubrication most sexual activity would be painful or even impossible! Discharge is also what keeps your v****a healthy. It flushes bad stuff out, sort of like tears do for your eyes.

But if you are making a lot and are bothered by how wet your underwear are getting, you can try wearing a pantyliner. Reusable cloth pantyliners are best in my opinion, but they can be hard to find. They're breathable, so they don't trap in bad smells and bacteria. You can wear them longer, and they're cheaper than disposables in the long run. Or you can just wear two pairs of cotton underwear. That's what I used to do in high school.

It's normal for discharge to have a bit of a smell on its own too. That smell also varies a bit from woman to woman. It can also vary depending on whether you showered, where you are in your cycle, what you ate recently, etc. So it is important to learn what is a normal smell for you. If your smell suddenly becomes stronger or yuckier for no apparent reason, that could mean you have an infection and would need to see a doctor.

Not all infections are sexually transmitted, so don't think you're safe if you're a virgin and don't be afraid to tell your parents if you think you have an infection. Infections can be caused by things like:

-Wearing a pad for too long.
-Wearing scented pads.
-Bacteria from your butt making its way to your v****a. Be careful when you wipe after going to the bathroom!
-Shaving pubic hair. Pubic hair traps bad stuff before it gets into your v****a, like your eyelashes do for your eyes. So trimming or staying all natural are healthiest.
-Soap getting in your v****a. When you wash make sure you are just washing the vulva (outside parts, where the hair grows). You should never try to wash your v****a. The v****a cleans itself, just like your eyes do.

Most of us will get at least one infection in our life. So it's more about doing things to decrease our changes of getting one rather than eliminating the chances. There are over the counter yeast infection medications, but not all infections are yeast infections. So if you think you have an infection, don't try to self diagnose and medicate. If you take something for the wrong kind of infection, it can make things even worse. So head to the doctor if you're unsure.

But everything you told us about your body so far sounds perfectly fine, normal, and healthy. And it certainly is normal to get turned on by your boyfriend too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 pm
yeah just like two days ago i tried shaving...like totally clean. usually i just thin the front out, but i shaved totally clean for my boyfriend, and now i noticed its more wet.....my underwear is like soaked -.-
i guess b4 the hairs made my underwear just a lil wet.  

Lacy_the_Broken_Angel

Asher2501

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:19 pm
Soap causes infections for ya'll too? Dang. >>;

I know it burns if you accidently get it inside for me but I'm curious, does the burning sensation go all around or just guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 pm
Asher2501
Soap causes infections for ya'll too? Dang. >>;

I know it burns if you accidently get it inside for me but I'm curious, does the burning sensation go all around or just guys?

Soap can burn if we get it inside our urethra or v****a. It can also lead to dryness, swelling, irritation, or infection. Or it might have no immediate consequences. It depends on the person and on the soap.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces