Mike Shanahan agrees to be next Redskin coach

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyuupyon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiZ4VKYIkCyNtUZGsEtpxGhDubYF?slug=ap-redskins&prov=ap&type=lgns

Your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 pm
Good for him :3

Hopefully he can resurrect the team and possibly show the Broncos organization that he still have some winning juices in him.  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xGreyWulfx

5,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm
rio_kid

Hopefully he can resurrect the team and possibly show the Broncos organization that he still have some winning juices in him.

I'm with you...All those years he tormented the chiefs and the raiders. Broncos and chargers where always fighting for first place in that division. He will have some work to do though...it will either be a bust or a victory for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:52 am
XGreyWulFX
rio_kid

I'm with you...All those years he tormented the chiefs and the raiders. Broncos and chargers where always fighting for first place in that division. He will have some work to do though...it will either be a bust or a victory for him.
Same thoughts for when the broncos hired Mcdaniels ;]  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:10 am
Well the NFC East just got a bit tougher for my Giants. Anyways, what a group of characters coaching in this division...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 am
hey, i am a die hard broncos fan, we let him go cuz he just kinda lost it you know. but hey he won us super bowls so i am rooting for the redskins now. XD  

klado the cookie king

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:05 pm
This amuses my greatly. Let me tell you that the Fans here in Washington will turn on him by week 5 is he isn't winning. This is a horrible city to play in because of the Fans and the Owner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:29 pm
Saverio C.
This amuses my greatly. Let me tell you that the Fans here in Washington will turn on him by week 5 is he isn't winning. This is a horrible city to play in because of the Fans and the Owner.

The Redskins fans have always been die-hard. Can't really blame them for getting upset with players/coaches that have really underperformed in Washington.

And Shanahan was given the final authority for all football related decisions, so he could really turn things around.  

Dude-LAP

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 pm
Dude-LAP
Saverio C.

The Redskins fans have always been die-hard. Can't really blame them for getting upset with players/coaches that have really underperformed in Washington.

And Shanahan was given the final authority for all football related decisions, so he could really turn things around.
I think just as long the team improves than winning wouldnt matter to the fans, because of the progress if he does help them c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 am
Good for them. My Raiders don't have to deal with Shanahan for four years and the Redskins might actually not be funnier than Family Guy for once.  

mcgophers

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff