new years resolution Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:12 pm
My new years resolution, is to be more helpful and clean up my attitude towards my family. That and getting on the nurse's program at my college.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 pm
Phew...this is gonna be pretty long, but they say that if you write down your goals they're more likely to come true. So not only did i write them down on paper and tape them to my wall, i'm typing them wherever i get the chance!

School goals for 09-10:
-Improve Chemistry and Geometry grades
-Do this by taking cleaner notes, turning in all assignments, and basically re-reading my notes again and again until when i close my eyes i can see equasions on my eyelids. xD
-Stay out of Summer School
-Do this by passing Chemistry and Geometry (as these are the only two classes that i have a hard time with- the rest come easily to me)
-Pass ALL classes this year
-Do this by improving Chem&Geo grades. xD
-End of year Report Card should look like this:
1. Psychology/Web Design - A
2. US History - A
3. Geometry - C
4. Chemistry - C
5. English 3- A
6. Art - A

2010 Spiritual goals:
1. Pray before I fall asleep
2. Stop using the Lord's name in vain. (i have a real issue with this. sweatdrop
3. Say hi to Him every morning
4. Look up a Bible verse first thing when i get online

2010 Personal goals:
- Be less awkward
- See more movies
- Increase music collection, and listen to more bands in general
- Dress better (keeping up with the trends, looking more put-together, wearing clothes with confidence)
- Better personal hygene (clearing up zits as soon as they appear, wash face no matter HOW late i am, brush teeth every night no matter WHAT time it is and no matter HOW sleepy i am, nails, skin, etc)
- Work on creativity levels. Look for inspiriation/reference pictures; expand art mediums, maybe take a class
- Be less fat. (ahahaha)
-Ride bicycle to park
- Stretches
- 50 sit-ups
- 30 push-ups
- 50 punches (ea)
- 50 kicks (ea)
- 2 laps around park
- ride back home
-Eat better
- Fast food ONLY twice a month, on weekends
- Skip a snack at break
- 3-item luch-- 1 sandwich, 1 fruit, 1 bottle water/juice
- replace all sodas with juice/water
- more steamed vegetables
- eat chicken instead of beef/pork
- less candy (i'm still working it out, but i'm thinking ONE candy item a week)
- Saturday is no longer a pig-out day/splurge day. there is no pig-out day!
- Be happier with self. c:

And that's all. sweatdrop
My mom said it isnt good enough to just list what i want to do, i have to list how i'm gonna do it.

Super Naranja

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:52 pm
that's very wise of your mom, most people never complete there resolutions because they don't know how or where to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 pm
To suvive at this new school and to of course loose some weight.  

Juna Fae

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:37 pm
Imma learn to play PIANO!!! xd
Got my keyboard set up in the living room. Have the book from the class I took a few years back open on it. Going to do a few pages every night, at least until I get back into it enough that I can stand to practice for more than 15 minutes at a time. I hate sucking at things. I annoy myself so much when I practice because it sounds AWFUL.

Other things:
Become financially independent. Actually. Like, work enough to pay my bills.
Train for a race of some sort. 5k, 10k, half-marathon, marathon, I don't care. I'm going to train. I'm going to race. At least once this year. Marathon spring next year is the ultimate goal.
Figure out what the next step in my dressage growth is, then do it. Repeat as necessary.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 am
My new years resolutions asre to:
Play the piano daily.
Do at least 4 hours exercise a week (to start off with)
Read for at least 1/4 an hour a day.
Do yoga every day.
Improve my History grades. (I just can't do the exams!!!)
And clean my room thoroughly once a week.

AmoreAmante

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
pauliana
froggymama89
pauliana
hhmm..

*to lose weight up too 100 lbs couz im 116 lbs
*study hard
*never be late
*don't be so emotional.., i really need to work on it sweatdrop
*be optimistic and also not to hope so much

unless your 3 feet tall 116 pounds is on the light side of healthy. 100 is most likely underweight for you. Considering I'm 5 feet and 110 is the lowest I could weigh to get in the military. Most grown women are at least 5 feet so either your still growing or your taller than me. You don't need to lose weight.

i'm 5'2" and i'm kinda chubby my friends told me that i'm fat and need to lose weight but just a little don't want to be skinny
User ImageUser Image

I think your new years resolution should be to be happy in your own skin. (:
I'm 5'2" and I weigh 120 pounds and I look great. Don't listen to what your friends tell you, they aren't in your skin.

User Image

maybe your right., couz everytime i see my self in the mirror i feel embarrassed couz i think i'm too chubby that's why i want to lose weight even a little sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:00 am
pauliana
Candy Flavored Kittens
pauliana
froggymama89
pauliana
hhmm..

*study hard
*never be late

unless your 3 feet tall 116 pounds is on the light side of healthy. 100 is most likely underweight for you. Considering I'm 5 feet and 110 is the lowest I could weigh to get in the military. Most grown women are at least 5 feet so either your still growing or your taller than me. You don't need to lose weight.

i'm 5'2" and i'm kinda chubby my friends told me that i'm fat and need to lose weight but just a little don't want to be skinny
User ImageUser Image

I'm 5'2" and I weigh 120 pounds and I look great. Don't listen to what your friends tell you, they aren't in your skin.

User Image

maybe your right., couz everytime i see my self in the mirror i feel embarrassed couz i think i'm too chubby that's why i want to lose weight even a little sweatdrop

You ever think you might just be curvy? (:
Some people aren't meant to be stick thin <3

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:30 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
pauliana
Candy Flavored Kittens
pauliana
froggymama89
pauliana
hhmm..

*study hard
*never be late

User ImageUser Image

User Image

yes tush cushion, a not quite flat belly, broad hips these are all signs of fertility. Thees are what men find attractive. so what if another girl is skinnier than you. So long as Mord is alive someone will be thinner than you. go to the store and try on a 2 piece swim suit and look at yourself in the mirror. I mean really look at yourself don't go OMG I have a thin healthy layer of fat I'm ugly. Think about an anorexic girl in this swimsuit and how gross that would look. Think about a 300 lb girl in this swim suit and you wouldn't be able to find the swim suit and look at you in it. Look at how you fill it out just right. How the color compliments your skin. At how you booty just peeks out the bottom. Look at how you don't have rolls of fat covering it. Look at how great it looks on you. Imagine going to the beach in it an catching all the guys eye and know that you can really pull this off. Then anytime you feel fat remember how you looked in that swim suit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm
Super Naranja

School goals for 09-10:
-Improve Chemistry and Geometry grades
-Do this by taking cleaner notes, turning in all assignments, and basically re-reading my notes again and again until when i close my eyes i can see equasions on my eyelids. xD

What I always found helpful with remembering equations was taking the equation and finding an appropriate song's melody that you can fit the equation into. Or just look at these people's work over here they even have a geometry section~
Of course if that doesn't work, you can always interpretive dance your way around math xD

BUT ANYWAY.
My goals are line out like this...

Travel: Goal: Get Into A Program
– statement of purpose
– letters of recommendation
– other stuff Kate [my adviser] tells me to do
Goal 2: Make More Goals When Location Is Confirmed [I'm pulling for the summer field study in Australia, DO WANTS NOWZ]

School: Goal 1: Grades
– Get at least two A's of some kind
– Don't get anything lower than a B
Goal 2: Italian
– Make a plan to study, actually study
– focus in class
Goal 3: Reduce Procrastination
– spend more time fine tuning papers / school work
– less time on stumbleupon / random parts of the internet
– work on assignments WHEN THEY ARE ASSIGNED AND NOT LAST MINUTE

Writing: Goal: Be Specific
– avoid “this, it, that, they” and other super vague words
– find a focus, explain things when needed

Friends: Goal: Be More Friendly / Outgoing
– look in more groups to join
– talk to the people that sit next to you in classe
– TALK, GODDAMN IT
– go to those “late night” program things

Health: Goal: Running
– go on treadmill twice a week [summer vacation]
– go running once a week [autumn & winter when back at university]

Gaming: Goal: Finish Games You Haven't
– Klonoa 2
– Kingdom Hearts
– Amplitude
– Bomberman Generations
– Suikoden III

Others:
– read 26 non-school books {count so far: 1}
– mentally use more first-person pronouns
– Pick one of my stories, create writing goals for it
– pick up music again [either bass, or piano]  

Kaylilly

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Resolutions;

Become physically active again and follow a daily exercise routine.
Quit chewing gum and smoking.
Eat out a lot less.
Figure out where I want to go after my BA (right now it's a tie between law school and a Bach of Social Work).
Smarten my lazy a** up and do my best to improve my marks. Suck it up and actually talk to my douchebag professors when I need help (at least then I know I'll have done everything possible to get a better mark).
Write more often. Improve writing.
Regain confidence (this one will take a bit of work).
Make something that I can be proud of (piece of writing, scrapbook, painting, ect.)
Greatly limit my time on the computer and in front of the television.
Walk to Big Glace Bay Beach with my friend in the summer (it's a pretty far away beach from where we are, and it's something we've wanted to do ever since we were kids but never got around too).

So far...
I should try harder.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:42 pm
froggymama89
Candy Flavored Kittens
pauliana
Candy Flavored Kittens
pauliana

User ImageUser Image

User Image

yes tush cushion, a not quite flat belly, broad hips these are all signs of fertility. Thees are what men find attractive. so what if another girl is skinnier than you. So long as Mord is alive someone will be thinner than you. go to the store and try on a 2 piece swim suit and look at yourself in the mirror. I mean really look at yourself don't go OMG I have a thin healthy layer of fat I'm ugly. Think about an anorexic girl in this swimsuit and how gross that would look. Think about a 300 lb girl in this swim suit and you wouldn't be able to find the swim suit and look at you in it. Look at how you fill it out just right. How the color compliments your skin. At how you booty just peeks out the bottom. Look at how you don't have rolls of fat covering it. Look at how great it looks on you. Imagine going to the beach in it an catching all the guys eye and know that you can really pull this off. Then anytime you feel fat remember how you looked in that swim suit.

thanks for the advice.. smile  

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash