Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
THE MOST RANDOMLY RANDOM STORY EVA XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 pm
heres my randomly random story <3

Chapter 1
First Day at JH, and They Still Have No Idea Who I am
Hey, what r Ur classes?
Ss, rd, mt, wr, sc, en
Rd, wr, mt, ss, en, sc
Cool, we have mt together
Hurry, put it away, she’s’ coming!
So I put away the note from my friend.
“Oh great, look who it is.” I whispered sarcastically “Celeb boy is here.”
“Come on, he is a total hero!” Clair whispered sarcastically back pretending to gag.
“Psh, whatever. Only in the movies” I replied rolling my eyes.
As I expected, everyone, except Clair and I, ran out of the building to meetGabriel Vero. He’s supposedly the best celeb out there. It makes me so annoyed to see a celeb with at our school, all I want to do is scream, or I could just avoid him completely. That would make me happy. Ha-ha, yeah right, he will probably get paired up with me for science or something. That’s just great, right? I wish he would just disappear! If only.
Clair and I just walk down the hall to our lockers and get our stuff for our first classes.

“Sarah, would you mind showing Gabriel around?” Mrs. Bryn said.
“Huh? Oh, yeah, I would mind” I replied
Then I heard gasps from the pops behind me. They all raised their hands, as if they were going to get picked.
“Well, I guess your going to have to deal. Besides he does have all of your classes.” She told me.
“That’s just great, cause you know, I want to drag a ‘celeb’ around all day long.” I muttered to myself
Ugh, teachers are so retarded sometimes. Well, my plan didn’t work. That’s just great.

I walked to my locker after lunch, and guess who’s there? Celeb boy. Great, just what I want right now. “Hey, um, just to wonder… why didn’t you want to show me around?” Gabriel asked wonderingly.
“Because you’re just like any other popular guy at this school, why should I treat you any different? Besides, why couldn’t she have picked a different girl, like one of those pops? They woulda treated you much better.” I replied trying not to sound pissed.
He just stood there with his mouth open wide enough for a bird to make a nest, and the eggs.
“Better put your jaw up, you could catch a bug.” I said sarcastically.
He put his jaw up and just looked at me for a minute, and then he said, “No one treated me like this, girls are so confusing sometimes” then he stopped and said to me “You’re different Sarah, real different.”
“I get that a lot.” I said to him.
Just then, Clair finally decided to show up.
“I gotta go, see you around, Sarah.” He said as he walked off.
“What was that about?” she said questionably.
“He just wondered why I didn’t want to show him around this morning.” I told her “I just told him ‘Why should I treat you any different then all of the popular at this school?’ then I tried not to punch him.”
Then she said “He’s a celeb, he expects girls to treat him differently, I would. NOT!”
“Ask me if I care.” I replied
“Do you care?” she asked sarcastically.
“Nope, never have, never will.” I replied.
Then we just laughed and walked to math together.
“Gabriel, do you know the answer?” Mrs. Sian asked.
“Um, 80 and 9 tenths?” he asked.
“Exactly right, Percy” she replied, obviously lying.
“Oh give me a break” I whispered to Clair.
“Do you have a different answer Miss Simmons?” Mrs. Sian asked.
“Yes, I do. 80 and 9 hundredths.” I replied.
“Yes, well that could be right to, I suppose.” She replied dumb-struck.
I just walked to my last class, which is short, and sat down. Then I caught celeb boys eye, right as we were walking to writing. He was looking at me, great the celeb and me, uh, NO THANK YOU! Ugh, why am I even thinking about it? Never mind about that, come on Sarah, pay attention.
“Did you all put this topic in your journals?” Mrs. Alice said
“Yeah” we all answered in unison.
“Good” she replied “Now, could everyone stand at the back of the room?”
We all walked to the back of the room and stood there for a minute. Then she pulled up a seating chart and said “Ok… first row, Alyssa, Kenny, Gage, and Fred.” She said hearing groans in the back round. “Second row… Gabriel-” shrieks come from all the girls, except me, “and Sarah.”
Unfortunately, I didn’t hear the rest, because I was too stunned to talk. Why? Did she? What? No, no, no, it MUST be the other Sarah. Oh, wait what other Sarah?
“Miss Simmons, come, sit.” She told me as she patted the desk.
“Um, ok….” I said as I reluctantly sat down next to Gabriel
I can’t believe she would do this; she knows I’m not a big fan of Gabriel. Then- oh, I understand, she wants us to get along. Ha, as if. In her dreams, really. I mean, I would never want to be his friend, he’s a celeb, and I would never be a pop. If it were to save the world, not even.
Just then I get a note, and it’s from… Alyssa? Oh great what does she want now?
Hey, I’ll switch u spots, if u want
Go ahead, help urself! I really don’t want to be in this spot
Thx
That’s it? Whatever. I’ll do it; I don’t like sitting next to Mr. Celeb-boy anyway. It would make me happy to move to her spot. Even if it means sitting next to Kenny, he’s not so bad. Anyway, I’m happy to move in the front row, I’ll get called on more. Plus, Alyssa will be happy to be celeb-boy’s first girlfriend. I wouldn’t be happy at all if I were her. I would run and scream. But that’s just me. So, I would LOVE to change seats with her.
“Miss Simmons? Do you have a suggestion?” asked Mrs. Alice.
“Um...sure. Instead of ‘haves’ put ‘has’” I replied confidently.
“Good, Miss Simmons.”

Chapter 2
Life Isn’t That Great
So, I decided to get mad at a pop because she called me a nobody. Guess what happened? I punched her in the face. And then I fainted for some odd reason I woke up in Gabriel’s arms, regretting where I was, and forgetting what happened. Then Clair told me what happened.
“So, I’m in huge trouble.” I said barely able to speak, being held by Gabriel so I wouldn’t fall.
“Seems like it” Gabriel said dreamily.
“Could you shut up?” I asked Gabriel
“No” he replied.
“Oh, ok, you want a punch?” I asked him
I stood up, Gabriel by my side. He was making sure I was ok.
“I guess I will just, you know, godo some homework.” Clair said awkwardly
“Clair-”
“So…um, how’s life?” Gabriel asked me
“Not that good” I told him
“Sad”
“Yeah, I gotta go,” I told him “bye”
Yeah, you could call me troubled, emo, stupid, funny, smart, or a goody-two-shoes. But over all, I’m just troubled. Lets see how to explain this. My parents are rich; I am an only child, spoiled, lonely, and tired of going everywhere. The only real problem is, I don’t really tell anyone that I’m rich, only because I don’t like being popular. Trust me, I’ve tried it, someone trying to kiss you every five minutes, not as good as it sounds. On the other hand, I just wanted to live a normal life. To bad that’s not gonna happen. I have a secret life that no one knows about, not even my parents. I work for the CIA, agent Sarah Simmons. I went to the CIA camp, how? Asked my parents for some money, got on a plane, arrived at camp, and what d’ya know? I’m a secret CIA agent. Yeah, I like things agents don’t, but, I’m the best kid agent they’ve got. You think I’m walking home? I’m not, I’m going to the agents office right now. And if you predicted what’s going to happen next, you should be a fortune teller.
“Hey Facility, what’s goin’ on?” I asked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm
wow long story  

kurayami shadow

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:12 pm
kurayami shadow akurei
wow long story

its part of a book, its supposed to be long XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 pm
hey pm me the whole thing is you have more i realy liked it!!!!!!! and i want to read more  

bloody_skylar

Shadowy Rogue

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100

xXxGothicMonkeyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:57 am
omg this is SOOO awesome!

i want to read more >.> <.< >.>

>.<

Love it soooo much right now =P  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 am
i luved that heeps awseomr can u pm me the rest of the book please!!!  

vampire_angelz

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:10 am
xXFalling_LoveXx
kurayami shadow akurei
wow long story

its part of a book, its supposed to be long XD

WAT BOOK IS IT? IT'S REALLY GOOD.