Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image

Takumi had ignored life within the pride as of late. So many new faces. It was hard to keep track, and was probably best not to. He kept his head down when he needed to. Keeping out of trouble while his father was busy with his own scandalous plans. Which was perfectly fine with him. Means he could go about life without a frown upon his face every day. It was strange, he could smile without any issues. Though, his bad feeling kept creeping up on him.

Every time his father was mentioned around him, a horrid feeling came over him. He tried to ignore it the best he could, which most the time it wasn't hard. Why should he care if his father was in danger? Though, he didn't think it was just for his father. He kept this thought to himself, other then the once mentioned to his mate.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 pm
Thantos always kept away from everyone, and made sure not to get in the way of things. when he was coldly silent and detached, he was never bugged which he was glad for it. stretching out before leaping off the rock he had been laid out on, he gave a big yawn. so far the way he lived in the pride had been working to how he wanted it and he hoped it stayed that way. glancing around, he hoped today would be uneventful as ever and hopefully run into Nicki today.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:44 pm
Takumi was just the same as Thantos. Thinking about some female. Though he was moving. Though, it wasn't running into her he was hoping. He was hopping that his love was safe from harm. He knew where she was, asleep and for the most part safe from his father. Takumi hadn't a clue how many siblings he had, or half siblings. He stopped trying to count. He moved slowly acrossed the land.

Something white caught his eye. Curious, he moved towards it. He didn't think it was anything but maybe a very white rock. But something was drawing him towards it. His silver pelt seemed to shine in the night sky. His eyes were exactly like Thona's. Which he didn't enjoy one bit. His hair was very pink and was the only thing that could be bright upon him. Even though it was a dull pink.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:47 pm
Thantos was good at minding his own business so when some silver caught his eyes, he only stopped to take a glance to see what it was. if it was someone coming over to him, he would sit and wait to see what exactly was their reason for coming towards him. giving a deep sigh of disappointment, it seemed he would not be seeing Nicki or being alone for long.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:03 am
Takumi hadn't seen a white rock in this part of area of the pride, which what had gotten him so interested in seeing it. Had it been moved there? It was too late when he finally realized exactly what it was.... Another leopard. And from the looks of it, like it could be someone related to him. Takumi frowned. Normally those who looked like they were related to him, where normally EXACTLY like Thona himself. Which.... He wasn't really wanting to find out... but seeing as the other male was looking at him with interested.

Or what Takumi thought might be interest anyways. "Oops, I thought you were a rock" He simply said. Sure he looked stupid, but that was the only thing he could really think of.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 am
"first time i ever been called a rock." Thantos didn't care all too much if the other male made a fool of himself. as long as the other didn't cause him any trouble or badly insult him, he didn't care what he did. " my name is Thantos and i can assure you i am no rock." sitting down, he curled is tail around his legs as he waited to hear what else he had to say. since he normaly kept to himself, some conversation didn't seem so bad when the other didn't seem to be aggressive.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 pm
"That's good, I'd be a little worried if a rock was talking to me." He chuckled. Oh, that'd be a interesting thing to talk about. He would wonder what type of plants he had rolled in that day to be talking to a rock at night. "I'd think I was on some type of toxic plant." He added to make sure the conversation was still going. He wasn't sure why, but he could stand this other male. He wondered where he came from, and why he was in this part of the place... But didn't want any real answer. For all he knew, he could be a long lost half brother.

His father was truly a leopard slut. He had so many siblings he didn't know what to do with. Most of them were like his father, which made things ten times worse then what they already were.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:21 pm
" that would be quite interesting to have happen." THantos shook his head with a bit of amusement. so far it seemed he could get along with this other male. normaly he did not get along with alot who where in the pride and stuck to himself because of it. " so do you always roam around at this time?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:07 pm
"Yeah, but I think I wouldn't want to be the one to have it happen too. " He chuckled. "I'm sure you could get someone good with pretending to be a talking rock. As long as they didn't get too close to you, anyways." He though of a good joke to probably get Asami with. She'd hate him in the end, but would get a good laugh out of it later. A smirk crossed his face.

"Well, with the pride around here, the only time to roam is now." He said with an nod. "At least, unless you want to deal with my father in the day." He shook his head. Thona... Thona... Thona..... No matter, that was another subject. "You? I don't suppose you are also part of the pride that Thona started?" He almost cringed at saying the name.

The other didn't seem like a cruel b*****d like so many in his pride. He almost wondered if it was just someone else that was randomly roaming out here. In that case, he'd tell him to stay far away from the pride he called home.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 pm
"i would think it wouldn't be a good thing if that actually happened." Thantos gave a small shrug in response to playing a joke. " I'm not one to play jokes sadly so i doubt i would be doing that any time soon." he twitched some when he mentioned Thona and the pride. " there are reason's I'm with his pride. but i like to keep a low profile and out of the way." frowning, he was not all that surprised there where pride members who he didn't know. after all he kept to himself and out of the way so he wouldn't be noticed.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:29 pm
He nodded. So the other didn't have the sense of humor of a child. Of course, that wasn't a bad thing. Takumi was just use to Asami. She loved playing jokes on him all the time. Sometimes it was hard if she was joking, or telling the truth. Though, he could figure it out pretty fast if he really put a thought to it. But that made things no fun. "Probably the best thing in these lands." He finally said.

"Another thing that's probably best." He said in reply to the other. "Unless you want to try to impress someone, it's best to just stay out of the way."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:11 pm
Thantos hardly knew how to express his emotions or even be playful in any manner. " i do not need to impress anyone or even want to. i like keeping out of the way since i get no drama or problems that way." tail swishing a bit, he wondered if Takumi was like him in how he kept out of the spot light and out of the others way. " i'm never one to look for trouble ether and you don't seem the type to look for trouble ether."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:27 pm
He couldn't really imagine someone that didn't play in some type of forum. Weather it be fighting, or joking. Or just looking stupid. It was interesting to find someone who was completely serious. He admired that. Takumi wasn't completely serious all the time. Just most the time. He couldn't be all the time, or Asami would find him dull and boring probably.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm
Thantos shifted his gaze to ground as the new silence made him slightly uncomfortable. he was not great at being social and when someone went silent, he went silent too since he had no clue really how to make more conversation with someone who had gone silent. curling his tail around his legs, he stayed right where he was like a statue since he was not sure what to do around Takumi.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:41 pm
Takumi wasn't sure what to do now. Everything was silent and awkward. "So... Um. I guess I'll catch you later then." he spoke before looking at the other. Not sure what was gonna happen. Perhaps maybe they'd get a better relationship then what they just got. Though, at least it wasn't a bad one. At least the guy didn't want to hurt Takumi like most did. "I'll... Leave you be." As he said that, he nodded to Thantos and started to walk off in his own direction. Odd, this encounter was...  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games