Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[PRP] You Make Me Smile (Asami and Takumi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image

Asami's tail flicked slowly behind her as she lazily laid beside a tree. Her dark green eyes scanned the land closely. She couldn't help but have her guard up, in case Takumi's father showed up again. Asami sighed softly as she laid her head on her front paws. The heat was almost unbearable and Asami wanted to get out of the sun as much as she could. Her tail now twitched nervously. Where was Takumi? She wanted him to be around so she didn't have to worry. Instead of calling out for him, she simply hoped that he would find her eventually. At least this way she wouldn't attract attention towards herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image

Takumi was minding his own business for the most part. Life was dull when he wasn't around Asami. She brought the inner child out of him. Well, as much as any inner child out of someone who was like Takumi. He tried to block everything out from his child hood. Apart from the fact that he knew Asami. He smiled at the thought of hit, but quickly hid it as he made his way. He swore he saw her come this way.

He made sure no one else was really interested in his way of movement. Though, he seemed to be pretty ignored threw out the pride. He just didn't want Asami to get hurt. He was pretty sure his father knew about the two, but he wasn't going to admit it openly quite yet. He wanted his father so busy with something else before he finally admitted anything. He swished his tail as he moved. "Asami?" He asked about Takumi didn't mind the heat, but his fur was light so he didn't get the full effect to it.

He saw a tree, and something white with brown. That had to be here, for no one else in the pride looked like her. at least not yet. "Is that you?" He asked her in a normal calm voice.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:55 pm
The sound of his voice caused a smile to spread on the female leopard's maw. Her eyes quickly darted in the direction of his voice and she pushed herself up to her paws. "Yes, Takumi." She said softly as she walked over towards him. It seemed like forever since she saw him, even though it wasn't that long ago. Her dark brown ears spun in his direction to catch anything else he would say to her.

She couldn't keep herself from smiling as he came closer and closer. "How are you, Takumi?" Asami asked as she jogged over to her mate. Her tail lazily flicked now. Her nerves were calmer and she felt completely safe now. With Takumi around, Asami felt she could drop her guard completely. He would keep her safe from any trouble that threatened them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:01 pm
He got closer before she even replied to him. Now he was more then sure that she was who he was looking for. He tried hard not to smile, which worked pretty well for the most part. He swished his tail back and forth giving a long pause of silents before asking. "You know, not as good as I could have been." He said with a nod. His voice was deep, yet soft at the same time. Making it hard to hear him sometimes.

"And you, Asami? Everything going peachy?" he wasn't sure really for he hadn't been around her most of the day. He was avoiding his family like normal. Sleeping in odd hidden places. And trying to find a nice snack at the same time. He had found a tasty snake a few hours ago.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:33 pm
She sat whenever she felt close enough to Takumi, the smile still spread across her maw. Asami listened to his voice as he told her how he felt. She wanted to know what was bothering him, but wasn't too sure if she should ask. "Oh? What has been bothering you?" Asami decided to ask instead of simply being curious about it. Her tail flicked towards him and gently tapped against him as she playfully smiled at him.

"Oh, I am alright now that you are here." Not only was she happy because she felt safe around him, but because everything seemed okay when she was around him. She glanced around once then looked back at her mate, she still felt ever so slightly on edge.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 pm
"I don't know." he said finally. He could feel an uneasy wave of something chaotic upon them. "I just feel like something bad is going to happen." He said with a frown. "You know... The weather is changing too fast, and the earth as well." He wasn't anything special. Was not any psychic. Nor was he anything that they called a "Seer" Everyone had their own feelings, and lately he just felt something bad.

"I suppose I'm just being stupid." He told her. "I just don't want anything bad to happen to you." Or him for that matter, but she was more important. Much, much, much more important. He signed and looked off towards the pride. They weren't exactly in it. Or at least the center of the pride that was. It was still considered pride lands. He could smell Thona's scent everywhere.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 pm
She wanted to believe that he was worrying over nothing, but he seemed to have a strong feeling. Gently, she nudged him with a paw as if to snap him out of this fearful spell he seemed to be under. Asami didn't like to see him like this, worrying about her. She hadn't noticed the weather or earth changing, she only noticed that it had become a bit hot outside and she wanted to avoid the cruel sun's rays.

Asami shook her head when he said that he was being stupid. "You aren't being stupid, Takumi. You are just worrying too much." She figured he was worrying about what his father had said and she had no plans on letting him get to her. "As long as I'm with you, I'm sure I will be safe." Asami said as her tail playfully smacked against him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 pm
Takumi figured he did. He grew up worrying about everything around him. Though he decided it was best to get the feeling out of him while hwas with her. He laughed kinda as she pawed at him. "I'm sure everything will be fine, it just seems odd how things are at the very moment." He said with a nod. He sighed for a moment before looking at her again.

"oh ho. You sure I can handle everything?" he asked her playfully.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:11 pm
Asami's smile grew when she heard the little bit of a laugh from her mate. She shrugged her shoulders. "You never know, something good may happen soon." Of course, what could make them happier than they already were? She shook her head at her thoughts then looked over to her mate and playfully licked his cheek.

"I think you can." She said with a playful smile.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 pm
He looked at her kinda suspicious. Was she implying on something? He wasn't sure but he couldn't help think that she was. She licked his cheek, which soon lost all suspicion for the moment that was. He'd dread the moment they had kids. For the fear that he'd be just like his own father to them. Which he didn't want to be. He couldn't be.

"I don't think I can handle EVERYTHING" he said with another laugh. He really could hardly handle this. In some ways. He smiled at her after a while. He hoped his feelings were wrong, and that she was wright.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:33 pm
She looked back at him and tilted her head slightly, but simply smiled. It was all she felt she could do, make Takumi happy by smiling. All she wanted to do when around Takumi was make him happy. Seeing him happy always made her happy. Her tail curled around and laid next to her.

Asami looked up to Takumi thoughtfully for a moment. Being a mother wasn't something she expected from herself. They didn't seem like they would be good parents, but it would happen eventually. When they did have cubs, Asami figured they would be ready and their kids would grow up to be better than the two of them. Or at least, that was what she hoped. "You can handle a lot though." She finally said when she was snapped out of her silly thoughts of motherhood.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 pm
"If you say so." He didn't believe her. It was the dread that stopped him from believing her. Of course, he knew she wasn't talking about children. That was just in his own mind. She was talking about other stuff... Right? He could climb pretty good, he could handle his father pretty good. Beating or not. "You can handle more, I'm sure" He said honestly. She was the better of the two. Strong minded, innocent to a certain point. and Just all out better then Takumi could every thing of himself.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:03 pm
Asami smiled at her mate. All he needed was a little confidence. She smiled at him and gently rubbed her head against him. It was nice to have him around. She could talk to him and enjoy his company since it seemed as though no one was around. They had no worries in the world at this moment, or at least Asami had no worries. Takumi seemed to be the only thing she had to worry about.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm
He laid down next to her and put his head upon her side. He loved just sitting there listening to the heart of hers beat so smoothly. Sometimes he wondered if his own heart sounded like that. He could feel it pound when ever he was around her, and when she smiled at him it was like it just stopped for a split second. So he figured it wasn't possible to have a smooth one for him.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 pm
Asami laid her head on her paws like before and smiled softly when she felt Takumi laying his head upon her side. She enjoyed every moment they had together like this, simply laying around and enjoying one another's company. Her dark green eyes looked around once more before she let them focus on Takumi then slowly they closed and the smile on her maw grew slightly.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games