Reply The NFL Guild
Saints vs Cowboys Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Povilo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:41 pm
I am so mad that the saints who were 13-0 got beat by those stupid cowboys. i really dont no what ws going thru those saints head! i mean dang! y cudnt they beat the cowboys....fell free to comment!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:27 pm
your an idiot.
now that i got that through, well maybe they were tired,or hurt from not having jeremy shockey on the team. They're still going to the playoffs.  

iSupastar

Dapper Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:09 pm
cmon man, no name calling ;]

Anyways, it was surprising to see them lose but at least that brings the pressure off the saints. Let the saints rest up their guys, they already made it to the playoffs ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:48 pm
i was suprised how many people (even cowboy fans) didnt think they had a chance in this game. the Saints havent been playin at their best for a few weeks now and the Cowboys pulled a good game out of somewhere when they really needed it. cmon man. just be happy the saints are in the playoffs

i wonder who the Cowboys are gonna bring in now to kick field goals  

The Pumkinman

Yankee_Nation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 pm
I am so happy the saints lost to the cowboys. i hate the saints! i hope the cowboys lose next!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 pm
well there are few reasons, 1. we had too many injuries,2. i think that all saints fans knew sooner or later we'd lose, but you have to admit we nearly came back.3. The Cowboys weren't dominant at all, you could tell we just didn't want to win this one even though i hate dallas with a passion, (made homo look like a hero in the game), but you know what i want dallas to go in the playoffs and face us again, we going to whip, and slaughter those cowboys next time, i want to see tears in every cowboy fan, i want our defense to hit them so hard they going off the field gay, so thank you dallas for fueling the fire, i'm going for you, till you get to face us again, just wait.  

The Ginger Dude

paramoreluv_24

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:57 pm
iSupastar
your an idiot.
now that i got that through, well maybe they were tired,or hurt from not having jeremy shockey on the team. They're still going to the playoffs.

um she is not an idiot! That makes complete sense. you however are the idiot! The Saints have been whipping people from left to right and lose to the Cowboys? The Cowboys? Really. They were tired huh? Well the Colts are still undefeated dont you think they can be tired? Dont say that maybe they were tired because if they were real football players they would suck it up and play the game. I mean they were expected to go to Superbowl! But they might have lost their chances! So dont defend the Saints because we all know they screwed up hugely and they are never going to live that down!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 pm
paramoreluv_24
iSupastar
your an idiot.

um she is not an idiot! That makes complete sense. you however are the idiot! The Saints have been whipping people from left to right and lose to the Cowboys? The Cowboys? Really. They were tired huh? Well the Colts are still undefeated dont you think they can be tired? Dont say that maybe they were tired because if they were real football players they would suck it up and play the game. I mean they were expected to go to Superbowl! But they might have lost their chances! So dont defend the Saints because we all know they screwed up hugely and they are never going to live that down!

Song of the Day (12/24/09).

Almost lost to St. Louis.
Almost lost to Atlanta twice.
Almost lost to Washington.
Miami had them on the ropes for a while.
Carolina had them on ther ropes for a while.
Losing to Dallas was not a suprise at all.

User Image

Sinsuality

iSupastar

Dapper Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:27 pm
paramoreluv_24
iSupastar
your an idiot.

Of course the players sucked it up and played the game but don't you think that football players amount many bruises and minor injuries that could have them not playing at their full potential. Hmm, maybe.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm
Give credit were credit is due you lost now face next game i was mad when we got swept by giants but you get over it  

DIRE SWORD WOUND

Sinsuality

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 pm
Sayo-nii
paramoreluv_24
iSupastar
your an idiot.

Song of the Day (12/24/09).

Almost lost to St. Louis.
Almost lost to Atlanta twice.
Almost lost to Washington.
Miami had them on the ropes for a while.
Carolina had them on ther ropes for a while.
Losing to Dallas was not a suprise at all.

User Image

Add Tampa to the list xd . . .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:32 pm
Povilo
I am so mad that the saints who were 13-0 got beat by those stupid cowboys. i really dont no what ws going thru those saints head! i mean dang! y cudnt they beat the cowboys....fell free to comment!
wtf dude its the ******** cowboys ur talkin bout who beat the colts to get their 1st lose of the season back in 2005 or 2006 just sayin and ours is bigger  

god of baseball

Dark Shaddow305

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:42 pm
Povilo
them boys suck  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:22 pm
Dark Shaddow305
Povilo
them boys suck
whos ur team jackass  

god of baseball

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas