Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[PRP] The Sky Is Crying (Aulii'Naia & Lulua'line & Ayunken-) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Aulii tried to creep closer to her brother, ears dipped low and a somber looking expression on her face. "Brother?" She prompted, trying to get him to respond to her. "You can yell at me if you want, just...say something?" She hated the silence. It always made her feel like she had to be the one talking and she had a feeling that would annoy her brother even more.

"I'm really sorry. I was only trying to play."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 pm
He continued to sit there. Not really wanting to say anything. He didn't want to get in trouble for yelling at her. Plus, he didn't want to yell. That was below him, instead he'd sit there and throw a silent hissy-fit. Mud dripped from his head, and there was nothing he could do about it now. He was muddy, and his mother better clean him later, cause he couldn't get it all. He shook his fur, trying to get most of it off. Making an even bigger mess around him. Though, that was better then on him, he thought.

Finally he spoke, his anger subsided for the moment. "I'm fine" He said with an irritated voice. Of course he wasn't fine, but he couldn't really do anything about it. Wasn't going to yell at her, or anyone. He needed to control his anger after all.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 pm

She sat back on her back paws, lifting her free paws to try to remove some of the mud from him, but was mostly smeering it around. She was trying though! That was all that mattered in her mind. At least she was trying to fix what she'd done that had irritated her brother.

"Wanna go find a bigger puddle to wash off in?" She suggested, knowing their mother would clean them up but they were pretty covered. They could help her out by washing some of the mass amount of mud off of them. She wasn't sure if her brother would appreciate more water but at least the mud would be removed a little bit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:52 pm
He wasn't sure he wanted to get into a bigger puddle. Wouldn't that make him more muddy? Well, at this point he didn't know if he could get any dirtier. He felt nasty, and brown, and ugly. He frowned at her. "You think it'd help?" He asked her. He'd never seen a huge bit of water, just small puddles with in his mother's sight. Keeping an eye on him of course. His tail tapped in the small puddle he was sitting in already. He looked rather pathetic but cute.

He looked over to his mother, who was watching them from a distance. But only slightly. At least that's how he saw it. "We can't go too far."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Aulii tilted her head to the side, peering at her brother now with a somewhat amused look on her face. He seemed a bit reluctant over her idea. "It couldn't really hurt any at the moment," she pointed out. He was pretty messy, and getting into a bigger puddle might possibly help, and even if it didn't, it wouldn't do that much damage to his already messy form.

She glanced at thier mother as well, and nodded. "Okay, let's have a look around. Doesn't need to be huge, since we're not that big yet," she said, mostly to make conversation. She trudged off, trying to find a puddle nearby, that was a least a little cleaner then what they had been playing in. Stumbling over a puddle after a while, under a nearby tree, which was pretty messy with leaves but not really that muddy, she beamed. "What about this one?" Okay, so it wasn't huge, but the water might help a bit, at least.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 pm
He nodded at her when she started to move towards, he started to move towards her. He was walking as if he didn't want to be wet. Legs spread as far as they could go while being able to walk, and he was walking on his toes almost. He looked completely pathetic. He wasn't happy at all about his brilliant blue fur becoming a messy brown-blue mixture. He didn't say anything as he reached to where he was. The puddle looked like it was deep enough. Though, he still didn't want to get in it. Though, it was either that or stay muddy.

He frowned at the thought. This wasn't a good day for him. His tail dragged on the ground as he moved. Though, he would probably pick it up later when it was actually cleaned to his liking. Or at least clean enough to where he could dry and let his mother finish the rest. "Lets do this" He said finally as he stepped into the puddle until it reached about his knees. He eyed the leaves that were in the water, but he supposed it could be worse. "Now what?" He asked her. He wasn't sure how to do this. Was he suppose to roll in it, or was she suppose to splash him? He didn't know.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Aulii was careful not to laugh at her brother's predicament, even though he looked so silly when he was walking. Reaching the puddle, she was careful to try to stiffle the smile on her face when he looked at the water.

"Uh," she mused, staring at the puddle as well. "I suppose...just walk into it and see how much you can wash off?" She suggested. "I can help get rid of some of it, if ya need me to." She offered him a reassuring smile, although she didn't really think he was that afraid of the water. He was probably just annoyed at her for making him need to do it in the first place.

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff