Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 am
User Image
Tokeldo stretched himself out for a moment before giving a big yawn. man his was beyond bored at the moment and since he felt no one was much of a challenge in the pride, well besides the king Thona and Rahu. he went on the prowl for some fun, and maybe boss around a couple newbies in the pride to feed his ego. seeing as he was arrogant, cocky, and had a huge self ego that could one day get him into trouble. a grin came on his face instantly when he saw the newbie leopard that had joined the pride. well it was about time to see if this newbies could handle himself. though he felt it highly unlikely that he could handle him bashing him and possibly starting a brawl though he knew if Thona or Rahu found him fighting it would mean punishment. but hell a beating was worth showing off how strong he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:14 am
User Image

The brown leopard stalks around the pride that recently welcomed him into its folds, inspecting everything warily because he is not sure if Thona is sincere about him being welcomed into the pride or just Thona's plan to kill him off. His golden green eyes eyes females that is watching him from the near distance with distaste, wondering why they aren't out hunting or swollen with babies since it is THEIR duties to do that. With a dismissive flick of his tail, Kiume moved on to continue his exploration.

Small fur on back of Kiume's neck raises up as he could tell that he was being watched by someone that probably wanted a piece of him or to test him out. Lowering his head little bit with his eyes looking in the general direction of Tokeldo, Kiume bares his fangs little bit to show anybody who is watching him that he is not the one to be pushed around.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm
Tokeldo gave a laugh when the other male got defensive by baring his fangs at him. grinning, he arrogantly walked up to the leopard, and took a swing at him. "you should watch who you bare your fangs at newbie." sneering as he spoke, he would show this male just who was boss when King Thona and Rahu weren't about to keep him from doing picking fights with someone when he felt they should learn not to mess with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:27 am
Kiume finally saw the source of his unease and a low warning growl rumbles in his throat when a leopard hybrid strolled up to him. He swiftly jumped backward at the same time Tokeldo's paw swung at him and and narrows his eyes at the unfamiliar male. "I might be a newbie but at least I don't overcompensate for what I don't have." The male sneers at Tokeldo as he kneads the ground subtly with his claws slightly out.

"Go and pick your fights somewhere else. This 'newbie' will not let you push him around" His voice rumbles as his tail whip lashed around behind him, only indication that he is annoyed.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:09 am
Tokeldo snarled and took a swing at him. " you really should watch yourself here newbie. i wont hesitate to kick your a** for insulting me in anyway." he may be arrogant but it defiantly wasn't from needing to overcompensate, no it was the complete opposite. tokelado had way too much confidence in his abilities, because he was trained personally by the king of the pride "i will also pick a fight with who i please."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:54 pm
Kiume didn't jump back when another male took a swipe at him and four fresh wounds appears on his cheek with blood beading on the surface. A restrained growl rumbles deep in the leopard's chest as he glowers at Tokeldo balefully, noticing that he is one of the higher ranking members so that means if he kills this b*****d, he will be kicked out or killed which doesn't bode very well with him.

"I would recommend that you don't pick a fight with this leopard." He quietly says as he narrows his eyes slightly at Tokeldo, sorely tempted to leap at the annoying male and rip his throat out. "You do not know me.." He slowly moves away from the male, keeping his back facing away from his opponent. "How would you know if I am the one you can push around without getting any relitation?" He softly says as he lowers his head to predatory pose.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:17 am
" as i would recommend you become familiar with the rank's others are in and the rules of this pride." Tokeldo had a malicious smirk on his face now as he was enjoying bullying this male. "because you should know if you try anything that i could have you killed or kicked out. whatever i feel suits as to my mood. after all you should know better than to mess with the kings son." oh he was lying through his teeth, even though he truly had no clue that he really was the son of thona. but he figured his lie would work since he had the same spots as thona. " so if you value staying alive and in this pride, you will do well not to mess with me at all." one day his cockyness really was going get him into some horrible trouble, even if he denied it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 am
Kiume mirrors Tokeldo's malicious smirk with his own as his tail whiplashes behind his body. "The king personally welcomed me into this..." His golden green eyes moves around the surrounding area with mild distaste. "pride." He breaths the word out while he quirks his eyebrow at the male in a cocky manner. "If the king certainly sired you then.. I worry for others." The leopard blandly says as he makes the move to walk away from this waste of space (in his opinion).

"Excuse me, I have other things to worry about than to .." He pauses as he glances over his shoulder at Tokeldo. "verbally spar with someone. I am feeling generous right now so I am going to leave with your pride intact." The male murmurs as he moves away from other male, silently daring him to attack him from behind.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm
" you better watch your back closely. i'll personally see to it your life here is hell and make you regret messing with me at all." viciously snarling his words at Kiume, he now was going to make it his mission to run this leopard out or kill him. one of the other wouldn't matter to him since he would not allow him get away with this. "just you wait." sneering, he almost was shaking from the urge to attack Kiume from behind. the b*****d was going to regret this meeting even if it killed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Kiume's muzzle curves up into a dry smirk as he hears another male virtually foaming at the mouth (in his opinion) behind him as he continues to pad away leisurely with a flick of contempt-ive tail in his direction. "Mmmm... I will hold you to that word, half-breed." He murmurs softly, soft enough for that male to hear and it is laced with lethal promise of death or retribution aimed toward that male.

"I would advise that you learn about your opponents before you piss them off." Kiume stops walking as he is already two or three 'striking' distance away and glances over his shoulder at other male with a glimmer of his white lethal-like fang bared. "Thona didn't invite me into this herd just because I appealed to his sense of power. He have reasons." He lowers his rumbling voice to a whisper. "So I will recommend that you stay away from me if you want to live"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 pm
Tokeldo just rolled is eyes and stalked off with a snarl. oh he now was going to plot this male's demise and would enjoy every minute of it. he now would make it his mission to ether kill him off or make his life hell in this pride. no one got away with doing this to him EVER. tail lashing about like mad, he was beyond pissed and now wanted to be alone.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games