Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
How many of these threads are still posting on top?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:53 pm
or is that subject to what type of computer, or what browser you are using?

I just posted in the Word Association thread and it went on the top of the page... somehow that just isn't going to work out right!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:11 pm
The Gaia forum glitch (on ALL of my guilds) does it on both my desktop and laptop using IE8, Chrome or Firefox. The post is dumped towards the top of the page regardless of date.

A thread on which I regularly post in the Chatterbox seems to be working just fine, but it's format is that of a newer Gaia server...

Weird, eh? confused  

JTN
Crew

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:50 pm
Yesterday I was posting on a subforum and when I posted it not only sometimes moved the post to the wrong spot, but was deleting the next newest post. D: So, I stopped trying to post in more threads. Additionally, the main guilds page today linked me to a non-existent new post in one guild evidently as it gave an error message when I clicked it, then another time I clicked a guild name and instead of showing me if there were new posts, it just jumped right to the guild itself. Finally, I know this place has lots of mods, but we typically will have at least a few open join requests at a time when I come here and lately there's only been one at a time, so I'm curious if that is because people have been on top of things with the admissions, or if maybe it is only allowing one join request at a time for some glitchy reason right now too. confused I'm on Google Chrome.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:44 pm
Well, I'm using Safari, so I think it's not browser related. It may be a time/date problem. Seems like this thread is staying in order, but it's new, since the problem arose.  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500

Iris Nightfire

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:36 pm
I noticed that so I stopped posting for awhile. The posts from the day after Thanksgiving stay at the bottom for some reason. Older threads and threads created recently do not seem to have that problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:15 pm
Thanks for the update. I imagine there were some very upset role players out there because of that glitch. rolleyes  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers