[Fin] Awww, come on! [Rynskald&Izinhliziyo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 pm
Rynskald laughed as his brother called him a jerk, and ended up falling soon after. It was more then enough amusement for him. He couldn't help finding his brothers cry funny. "You need to know when not to pick fights with those better then you, Izin!" He told him with a growl. "You'll end up hurting yourself instead!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 pm
Izinhliziyo felt tears building up in his eyes, but he tried to keep them away. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Why wasn't Rynskald like Kamau? Or Tendaji? Brothers were supposed to play with you, not make you feel two inches tall.

"Your not better than me, Ryn! Your not!" Stronger yes, but better, no. He closed his eyes and ran, scurrying over a rock back to the safety of their den.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:08 pm
Rynskald laughed as he watched his brother run away. Rynskald thought being tougher, being smarter, being meaner was better. At least, that's what he was told by the king of the pride. He looked up to him, and most any male adult in the pride. He looked up to a few females too, but he'd never admit that. His mother for one. He loved her, yet he didn't want to admit that he was his one and true idol. Though, she wasn't like most the males in the pride.

Rynskald was done with his brother now, he yawned and curled back down. He was still tired, and wanted to continue his nap. Not like his brother would come back and bug him until later anyways.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff