Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Stealing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:03 pm
CuAnnan
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban
He is providing scientific evidence that directly contradicts your theory,...
I don't think the word theory fits for the value of the word in either a scientific or humanities sense.

Position would be better.
:3nods:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 pm
TeaDidikai
CuAnnan
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban
He is providing scientific evidence that directly contradicts your theory,...
I don't think the word theory fits for the value of the word in either a scientific or humanities sense.

Position would be better.
:3nods:

Position would be better in terms of accuracy. I was being intentionally generous to be polite.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Opalescent_violet_14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:01 pm
Ishtar, I am fairly uneducated in the ways of science. Honestly, I'm only a freshman in high school. But one thing that I do know is that you are being stubborn and ignorant. I can say that I get the gist of what everyone is talking about. You're incorrecting using words. Energy is not matter. Energy is not will. You are wrong. Admit it.

On a sort of less harsh note, you have the ability to change. You can except constructive criticism and learn from the knowledgeable people here. Heck, that's what this guild is about. Rehabilitation. They're here to help you. I've learned a lot. You can ask questions and debate. To a point. You have to know where the line between being stubborn and ignorant and being witty and backed up with facts is. I've been proved wrong and I've gotten headaches from reading vast posts about things I sometimes have never heard of. But I know so much more now. I hope you can make that change too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:21 am
a n n i v i
I've been proved wrong ...
Most of us have on one thing or another. wink  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items