[PRP] Show me your light (Nicolieus x Thantos)Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 pm
" well then I'm not all males, since i never would do such a thing which you probably don't believe. i have yet to find any female that catches my eye and i also tend to stick to myself when i can." Thantos gave a big yawn as he stayed where he was. " i always come here at night to star gaze, since its not far from where i stay and its a great spot to just look up at the sky." giving a soft sigh, he kept a emotionless face as his tail tip tapped the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 pm
"Some that I have ran into, believe that stars can answer your questions." She spoke trying to keep a conversation. She moved her gaze from the almost glowing male to the sky above. "They say each star represents a god or goddess of some time." She continued. "Though, it's almost foolish." She didn't know if she could believe such nonsense. For she had asked the stars many questions, and they did only but glitter in the night sky. Perhaps she was asking the wrong questions.

A girl's silly dream. To believe that stars could talk back to you. She felt silly for even saying such nonsense, but at least it wasn't like she was saying they answered her. She wasn't insane.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:55 am
"only foolish if that's what you believe." Thantos wondered if she believed or really thought it was foolish. " i only love to gaze at the stars since it gives me a sense of calm." turning his head to look at her, he eyed her for a few moments before continuing. "do you like to star gaze at all or are you the type that just doesn't bother with it at all?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 pm
"I can't believe something that I haven't experienced myself." She said honestly. Sure, that was her being foolish, but it was the way to go. It cut out stupid dreams that could never be, and she seemed to live just fine without it. She looked back at him from the stars above. "It depends on how bright they are shining that evening in question." She said easily. "No fun trying to look for things that aren't there to be seen for one reason or another."

"Why would someone, who seems calm already, need a calming?" She asked him. It was curious to try to understand the other. Maybe there was a reason he had not said fully about. Or she at least didn't hear him say for the moment.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:06 am
" i'm the same way when it comes to believing in something." Thantos didn't think it was foolish to not believe in something because you haven't experienced it yourself because seeing is believing. " well sometimes its nice just to look up at the sky and think." when she asked why he would need calming when he appeared to be so calm already, he frowned. " that is because of the pride i am in, and that's all i got to say on that matter." sighing, he never cared to bring up his own personal issues.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:45 am
That got her curious for a moment, but decided it was best to drop that subject. She moved closer to him and stat a few inches away from him, but next to him none the less. Just gave the space she'd need in case he tried anything. Though, she had a feeling that he wouldn't try anything, even if the female was openly willing. She looked at him but then up at the sky above. "You can't run from your problems forever." She said finally.

"Masking them with stars, only makes things worse." Sure she didn't know what pride he was in, nor did she think that was a problem. One simply couldn't run from problems of personal life by letting the stars fill your mind with nothingness. She supposed she didn't have much to talk, since she was a rogue and never stayed in one place for too long. It seemed she was running from her own issues. Perhaps she was a hypocrite after all.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:20 am
" true its probably foolish of me to run from my problems this way but well i rather enjoy it even if it isn't a solution." Thantos never really cared about dealing with his problems cause it could potentially make things worse for him. with how the pride's ruler was, he had no choice but to stick around and keep his head down. to him it was a better choice to getting beaten or worse, but he would never voice this since he learned that keeping emotionless and none talkative was a good thing or so it was in the pride." but i wont bore you will any unwanted details of my situation. i prefure to listen to others than to talk about myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm
"Then it seems we found ourselves in a bit of a pickle," She started "Seeing as I'm hardly the one that ever talks while listening to someone else." She said with a shrug. "But, I suppose someone's got to do it." She said with a hint that she might be smiling, but she wasn't. Her tail tapped gently upon the ground. Taking a deep breath she let the silence of the night fill her ears. Chirping sounds of crickets or some other type of creature like a frog. The sounds of rustling grass upon the ground.

Silence was her sort of calm. Listening to the earth around her was the sound of heaven. She opened her eyes to look at the other. "When something bothers you, just close your eyes and take a deep breath. Listen to the sounds of the earth. Then, you won't have to wait for night time to find a little piece." She said. "Not that running away each night isn't a bliss, but sometimes you can't do that."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:59 pm
"apparently so." Thantos kept silent when she didn't say a thing. closing his eyes for the moment, he never really took the time to listen to the noises that happened at night when he star gazed. when she spoke again, he opened them back up and eyed her. " I'll have to remember that tip, if i need to get away and calm down fast." a small grin of amusement was on his face, since he couldn't help but grin at the moment. even though he was pretty emotionless, sometimes some emotion would come out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 pm
"I don't believe I fully introduced myself." She said now thinking on the matter. He had said his name, strange as it was. "I'm Nicolieous..." She said with a sorta twitch. "But my friends call me Nicky." If she had any friends. She always seemed to run from them. All those males that said they were her friends just to try to get a piece of her. She should try having a female friend, but she didn't trust them either.

Females were worse the males at times. She learned that from watching others. Females knew how to get back at others better. They knew all the dirty little tricks. Males... It's either fight or get over it she supposed. "I do apologize about that. Unless, I did.... say my name already."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:47 pm
" no need to apologize. at lest i have earned enough trust to gain your name." giving a yawn, Thantos was getting a bit tired since it was getting rather late. getting up and stretching, he gave another yawn. " hopefuly we meet again, since its about time i headed back to the pride before they decide to come looking for me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 pm
She didn't think he was worried at all about them coming to find him. Probably because they wouldn't do that? She wasn't sure. She probably bored him to death as she didn't want to sit in silence. So use to other's talking instead of her, she supposed she was boring. She pondered for a moment, before giving a bow to the male named Thantos. Or she believed that's what he had called himself earlier in their meeting. "If that's the way of the stars, then we will meet again" She spoke softly. She had no desire to leave so soon.

Instead, she would wait for him to leave before finding a suitable place to sleep for the night. For, she too was tired. She just learned not to yawn the best she could do.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas