A guild for fans of the game. 

Tags: National Football League, Football, Pigskin, American, Sports 

Reply The NFL Guild
Girls' Football Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think girls should be able to play in the NFL?
  Yes :)
  NO :(
View Results

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 pm
I find this Women's football very interesting to watch.Lingerie Football  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:40 am
i8th Wonder Of The World

mrgreen  

Dude-LAP

SportsChick09

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:59 pm
im always complaining because i love football and i think it would be great to have a girls league but not the NFL. its not that girls cant play but they really dont have as much muscle tissue as guy and seriously..how would you feel to be hit by warren sapp?? oww  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:44 pm
KTS
Well if the NFL is a pro league. I would see a WNFL in the future.

There is already a pro female football league. Go Baltimore Burn!  

beachbabe_always

beachbabe_always

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Nyu-kun
There is no rule saying that a girl can't play in the NFL. It's just that, there are no girls playing college football. There's your problem.

If there were girls with talent playing at a big name college like Florida, USC, or OSU at a high level, there's no doubt in my mind that they would get drafted by some team.

There's also high school football... You hear about a couple every year, but they're aren't many.

Girls should play more football if they want to play in the NFL. If more girls played football, there would be more of a professional women's league rather than this IWFL thing.

But then, when you think about it, women lack the quality that most sports need and that is height. In that sense, they really can't compete with men.

Just looking at the stats... Women really can't compete with men. Of course... They don't have the coaching that the guys do through highschool onto the pros.

First of all there is a pro female league. There are girls playing college football usually as kickers but then again its hard for girls to play on high school teams because guys don't want her to be there, and the coaches don't want them there either. So they don't get to play unless they can repetatively prove they need to be on the field and even then the college coaches don't want that dynamic change because coaches don't know how to coach girls. Coaching girls is different then guys, any coach that has coached both knows that. Height wasn't needed and isn't needed. Most female athletes are of the taller heights. I am six foot and am so not the tallest girl on all of my teams. Women have to do things different, not saying they can't have the same end result just have to use their advantages. I usto play a lot of sports with mostly guys and yes I would do the same things but I would do it different. Girls actually have a lower center of gravity naturally so in that way they might be better at tackling but then again not many girls have put in the effort to learn how to build their strength for tackling huge guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:04 am
It's mostly has to do with natrual problems
Women aren't usually as large as men, typically not as strong. Now im not saying it can't be done there are women out there that probably could, but the problem is that the average man isn't good enough to be in the NFL and the average women is smaller, weaker, and slower than the average man, not by much. I wouldn't be surprized if one day a women was a kicker, maybe a corner or even a QB.

Another big problem is that typically someone can't just jump into football and be great, it takes a life time of practice, and most women aren't groomed from a child to play the game.  

Oreion

Huwee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:38 pm
i8th Wonder Of The World
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:47 pm
Oreion
It's mostly has to do with natrual problems
Women aren't usually as large as men, typically not as strong. Now im not saying it can't be done there are women out there that probably could, but the problem is that the average man isn't good enough to be in the NFL and the average women is smaller, weaker, and slower than the average man, not by much. I wouldn't be surprized if one day a women was a kicker, maybe a corner or even a QB.

Another big problem is that typically someone can't just jump into football and be great, it takes a life time of practice, and most women aren't groomed from a child to play the game.

Women on average are weaker because its socially excepted to be. You don't commonly look at your son and say its fine if you don't play any sports and sit around the house, but a daughter...little more socially acceptable. And as I said most football players, coaches, and officials don't want girls there. So they won't be there.  

beachbabe_always

The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces