Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curium

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:57 pm
Death T-2
I always get my laws confused. They need cathier names. xd

But, since we do not know everything, the scientific laws are not absolute, they just model how scientists of today think. Remember some of the "laws" of the last few centuries aren't around anymore.

But alas, I was thinking of the second law. Entropy is abundant and growing, especially in modern human brain cells. xd

The laws are absolute until they are proven wrong. So far, nothing has proven either of these two to be wrong. I have my PhysicsI final tomorrow!!! I better not get my laws mixed up.. sweatdrop Can't wait till next semester when I take PhysicsII.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:01 am
Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Has this plant ever been visited by aphids?" Mine are all the time, but a good bug spray gets rid of them!  

beast of traal

BDSaint13

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:32 pm
Curium
Jedediah Smith
I thought Hollywood or book authors created UFOs?

actually the ufo craze started in the 50's i believe (unsure of year). a pilot said he saw this "saucer shaped thing" flying in the sky next to his plane. it was all over the papers and then the term flying saucer was created.

I think its important to know stratified the world was by then. Depending on how badly people wanted to get news out, any crazy story might work. What if that dude was hopped up some hallucinagen, landed luckily, and inbetween he saw a cloud.

Any sap looking to get a story out in a world that can here anything in a matter of hours (yes hours back then) Hey this sounds good.

I wonder if the news reporter found him a joke, and laughed the whole time while people were believing this, laughed himself to death so no one would ever know he was lying.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:58 pm
Aleins have never landed on earth, but they are here. Like me, I'm an alien. No I'm not the hollywood version green skinned, bug eyed creature that came in a spaceship. Being a christian means the world isn't our home, making us aleins. I'm still a human, just spritualy I'm not bounded to this world.
Got it? -^_^-

Seority

rftkfan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:00 pm
Seority
Aleins have never landed on earth, but they are here. Like me, I'm an alien. No I'm not the hollywood version green skinned, bug eyed creature that came in a spaceship. Being a christian means the world isn't our home, making us aleins. I'm still a human, just spritualy I'm not bounded to this world.
Got it? -^_^-
You are still human. You were born on this plant and have not left it. A alien is some one not of this plant.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:23 pm
rftkfan
Seority
Got it? -^_^-
You are still human. You were born on this plant and have not left it. A alien is some one not of this plant.

I said that I was still a human. Aleins are also people who have traveled from other countries. Arn't they called aleins to? Aleins is just another word for foreigners and my spirit is foreign to the world, or at least it can be. (I'm not perfect! sweatdrop )

Seority

Seority

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:08 pm
rftkfan
Seority
I thought I was an alien ^_^
(my home isnt this world you know. my home is heaven. so tecnically i would be an alien. XP)
She nailed it. If you consider heaven your home as the angel do then the "aliens" Do not belong here.

blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:25 am
It's just what people love to lie nonsense about. Personally, I think we shouldn't discuss much of this. Oh, and the word planet is spelled P-L-A-N-E-T. I hope I didn't sound mean.  

Atarashi No Sensei

rockmanx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:57 pm
rftkfan
Has this plant ever been visited by "aliens" ? We may have.
If those aliens are the angels and cherub riding space ships, then yes. Ezekiel 1:16 start of discribing one of these UFOs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:46 pm
rftkfan
Seority
Got it? -^_^-

No...Alien means something that is foreign or does not belong in a certain place. We, as Christians do not belong in this world. We are not of the world; we are of God. Thus, we are alien to the world.  

Curium

rftkfan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:10 pm
-Sunset Wahine-
It's just what people love to lie nonsense about. Personally, I think we shouldn't discuss much of this. Oh, and the word planet is spelled P-L-A-N-E-T. I hope I didn't sound mean.
Spelling is not my big thing. Nosense. I am a big fan of space. Why is space so big? We have never been to all places of the earth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:47 pm
Curium
rftkfan
Seority
Got it? -^_^-

No...Alien means something that is foreign or does not belong in a certain place. We, as Christians do not belong in this world. We are not of the world; we are of God. Thus, we are alien to the world.

ok true true ^^
and my belief still stands

Seority

PoppyDadswell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:58 am
Yes this planet has been invaded by angels-us  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:08 am
LadySiara
Since it's impossible to travel faster then the speed of light the aliens would have had to find away to bend space around them or use a wormhole and even if there's a wormhole near our solar system we don't know of the journey would still take a riduculously long time. I find it improbably soully on the fact that it would require like 50years even under the most favourable of circumstances. I guess it's possible if the race was of far superior intellegence and had found away to break/bend the laws of physics...

impossible by our means, yes. but we cannot assume that it is truly impssible based on what we cannot do. remember, at one point it was impossible to get to America, we'd fall off the planet. also, men could never fly like birds. furthermore, the sky was an impassible barrier.

there are theories of creating our own wormholes of sorts by using anti-matter, matter with inverse properties of normal matter. it will, in theory, repel gravity in a circular pattern. the result will be the vessel "falling out" of existance- we will be encased in our own bubble of matter, but be outside of the natural universe. the universe would continue to move as naturally, theu niverse would actually move around the ship. when the universe was where we wanted, we'd hop back into existance.

so, theoretically, space travel is possible. is it likely that other species are able to do this, let alone find our one particular planet? no. is it likely that there are sentient species in the universe? undoubtedly.  

divineseraph

Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces