jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:22 pm
Threads created here and here.

Basically, a bunch of people have been getting "General Error - This item cannot be used" on a lot of fish drops. There was a reply from Shouko in the Bugs forum saying that the drop items probably haven't been made yet and to wait. It's been well over two months since the first documented case, and still no update or status change. It's just ridiculous.

Can't get an answer in the Aquarium forum because it's always being inundated with tap threads, and I just can't bump that often. >:[

Why can't things just get done in a decent amount of time?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:57 pm
I completely agree, it seems ridiculous for them to not have fish drops ready in time when many fish have lifespans of months!  

Nanenna

Tobira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:53 pm
I agree. I'm sure I'd be pretty furious if a fish that I bought died and I couldn't use the drop.

I don't even mind the pianos anymore when they don't have something unique to the drop!

(And I just think this guild is...slow)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:19 pm
There really is no excuse for the drops not to be ready before the fish are even made available for sale, let alone once they start dying off. Seems like Gaia's attitude is "we have to get the fish ready, so we can get money from our chumps... er, users, but the drops don't generate money, so screw 'em". (Which is basically what most of their decisions nowadays seem to be like, but that's a whole other story...)  

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxMrs_RanDomxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Agh! I refuse to acknowledge that this guild is dead! I think at the moment it's the only guild that's trying to get a say for all the crap that's happening in gaia stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:07 am
Sadly, this guild does seem rather dead. It would appear that more and more people are simply giving up on Gaia and moving on. Personally, I'd like to stay and watch the fall of a great site. It's rather sad, but I'm quite curious to see if the staff will wake up and figure out what's going on at some point, or whether they'll continue to act as they have been and destroy the site completely. I'm also curious to see how long that will take.  

Keiko Dreams

Let's Work Together, Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff