Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
The Orders of Human World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 934 935 936 937

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 am
Hikari just smiled at that, giving Hiei another kiss. This whole day was just making her pretty happy.

"That makes sense. Well, you look very good for your age." Aya smiled, giving Jen a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the dance."

Tsuzuki shook his head, moving to sit down next to Kurama with his arm behind the red head on the back of the bench. "If it's alright with you, I'd like to take a breather from inside anyway."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 am
Jen chuckled a bit with a nod and bowed a little. " Thank you for the dance, Aya-san" Jen said and moved to leave at this point, heading toward the food table for some snacks.

Hiei shifted a little and patted Hikari's arm. " You should go see your mother for a bit." The fire demon said nodding toward aya a little.

Kurama leaned back on the bench a bit dropping his phone on the ground to ignore it for now and rubbed his head. " Alright." He said and closed his eyes. " I may need to leave in a few. The Hospital is having issues." The fox said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 am
Month had passed. The honey mood was great. But we all know the Honey mood stage would stay with Hiei and Hikari for awhile. Work was back and Hiei was just getting back pretty early. He was dropping his bag by the couch with a yawn and rubbing his head a little. He slipped off his shoes and walked toward the bedroom and got himself cuddled beside Hikari to sleep.

Kurama had been out pretty late. Normally he at work. But last night he finished and told Tsuzuki's he'd see him at home and he went to Demon world to collect Herbs and plants. When getting back, he was pulling a sweater over his body as he was rubbing his arms as he stumbled into the bedroom and walked into the room to lay down. ' s**t' He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:00 am
Hikari had been asleep, but feeling Hiei crawl into bed woke her up a bit. "Welcome home." She mumbled with a small smile, moving to hold his hand and move his arm over her stomach so they could cuddle for a little bit before she had to get up.

Tsuzuki was already awake and getting ready for work, buttoning up his white dress shirt when Kurama came into the room. "Morning." He greeted before noticing the sweater. "Kurama...?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 am
Hiei moved pulling Hikari close to him and nuzzled his face into her neck. " Sorry, I'm really latte. Got a little suck." He said as he kissed her neck and moved turning his phone to silent it so he could rest.

Kurama looked toward Tsuzuki and nodded slightly. " Morning.." He said and slowly walked toward the bedroom." Just cold." He said picking up the phone to call in sick so he could rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:23 am
"It's all good." Hikari mumbled, getting comfortable with a small smile. "Do I need to heal anything...?"

Tsuzuki looked a little confused with a raised eyebrow. He walked over to Kurama, lifting his hand to feel Kurama's forehead and see if he had any sort of temperature.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:56 am
Kurama leaned back a little from Tsuzuki. " I don't know what I have and if you can catch it or not." He said moving a little looking toward Tsuzuki and kept the sweater around his body tightly. " I'm going to have a shower." He said. He was a little worried. Even he, a Doctor and a plant user couldn't figure out what he caught.

Hiei moved a little and stretched before yawning and shaking his head. " No, No wounds this time. Chika dealt with them before I came home." He said and played with her hand trying to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:20 pm
Tsuzuki blinked, then sighed, moving his hand away. "Either way, I'm likely to catch it considering that we live together." He pointed out, shaking his head slightly. "I'll make you some soup."

"Mmkay." Hikari mumbled, closing her eyes to fall back asleep.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:25 pm
Kurama waved his hands a little. " Depends on the illness." He said heading toward the bathroom and started to pull off his shirt. "I'm hoping it's just a demon illness. Then you don't have to worry." He said as he walked into the bathroom and turning on the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 pm
"We'll find out soon. Let me know if you want me to bring you anything." Tsuzuki moved out of the bedroom then, heading into the kitchen to make Kurama a nice big thing of soup that he could have for the day.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm
Kurama had a hour long bath of soaking before he finally got out. He through his clothing in the wash as he had a towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom getting dressed. He moved scratching his arm. ' Oh great. It gives a rash. What did I get...' He thought and sighed as he pulled on a long sleeve and pulled his hair back walking toward the door to leave the room rubbing his arm. " Soup smells great." He said.

Hiei had woken up to Ren, who answered the phone. Which was work and he was half asleep on the bed talking to Mukuro. Ren was sitting in the front room working on some school stuff as he took up a writing class for the Human world.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 934 935 936 937

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games