Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soma4sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:42 pm
13lackMagic
Actually it's Paige's husband- User Image
Your right He's sooooo cute 4laugh Sessho is hottttter twisted and he's mine alll mine  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:33 pm
Soma4sama
13lackMagic
Actually it's Paige's husband- User Image
Your right He's sooooo cute 4laugh Sessho is hottttter twisted and he's mine alll mine
Sesshomaru is amazing!! ^_^  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Mizu Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:58 pm
Funkcarla8
i haven't seen that charmed episode yet as it hasn't been aired yet in England. But i read the charmed mag so i knew Leo was leaving. I've had an idea that on the last ever episode the girls have to summon Prue back from the dead and use the power of 4 to vanquish a demon. So that way Prue can meet Paige and her 2 nephews!!! maybe the producers are thinking along the same lines???!!!!
Luv Carla

I only read in the magazine that Leo will come back in the season finale. But I don't know about them summoning Prue back from the dead cause...well the power of three ( The Triquetra ) would only allow three...not four, it is four, then it will probably make a new symbol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:35 pm
Aquanios
Funkcarla8
i haven't seen that charmed episode yet as it hasn't been aired yet in England. But i read the charmed mag so i knew Leo was leaving. I've had an idea that on the last ever episode the girls have to summon Prue back from the dead and use the power of 4 to vanquish a demon. So that way Prue can meet Paige and her 2 nephews!!! maybe the producers are thinking along the same lines???!!!!
Luv Carla

I only read in the magazine that Leo will come back in the season finale. But I don't know about them summoning Prue back from the dead cause...well the power of three ( The Triquetra ) would only allow three...not four, it is four, then it will probably make a new symbol.

They might not use her, just her guidance.. but I doubt it  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

biatchykitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:18 pm
i miss leo crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:15 am
Princess_hime
Me also! I don't know, the series just isn't the same without him. And what about Paige getting married! I can't believe that. Who is the special appreance gonna be? Any ideas?

duh its henry! wink  

whitelighter_1

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:11 pm
whitelighter_1
Princess_hime
Me also! I don't know, the series just isn't the same without him. And what about Paige getting married! I can't believe that. Who is the special appreance gonna be? Any ideas?

duh its henry! wink
Maybe some people don't know that yet...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:23 pm
i missed the episode where he got frozen! why did he get frozen anyways.... question  

Numai Outcast

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:13 pm
Numai Outcast
i missed the episode where he got frozen! why did he get frozen anyways.... question

He was destined to die so the Charmed ones would have the willingness to fight the ultimate power, or something like that... It's been a while. They convinced the angel of destiny to use a demon Billie had cornered to freeze Leo until the battle was over instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:45 am
oh ok thanks 4 that! i've got all the seasons of charmed now on DVD so i will b able to see it  

Numai Outcast

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces