Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [42]Middle East Group ♥
Romanians gather here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Din tara cui provii???
  Nadia Comaneci
  Loredana Groza - Lori
  Akcent
  O-zone (Moldoveni)
  Dracula
View Results

Alky

Vicious Mage

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 am
So, I decided to make a little thread to see if I can bring together any Romanians that have heard of this wonderful site called Gaiaonline. Salutare tuturor!

Um... I'm a bit unsure which language would be appropriate to use so I'll stick to English so that if anyone else who does pop around this thread, they may also understand what's being discussed. I do so hate exclusivists. And now without further ado, please let us know your little story, how you go found Gaia and what made you join this guild, is there anything in particular you are questing and what was the weirdest/ silliest/ most annoying/ most surprising question you got from people when they found out you were from Romania.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 pm
hi.to all my friends who can donate me money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

dark_killuwa

JacksterLightningWarrior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 pm
i have made this topic for Counter-Strike players who support the game .i myself has played the Counter-Strike Series and i still am.i only play Counter-Strike:Source though.Plus,although i do not own the Game,i still play its with another computer some several kilometers from my current location.if u are a fan/player of CS/CS:S,then feel free to post any thing CS related in this topic.

P.S
i made this to be more of a forum than a topic,so all CS  
[42]Middle East Group ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces