[PRP] ...I'm bored (Mzu x Faiz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:54 pm
Faiz's expression turned thoughtful at her words. He didn't want to get caught not knowing what to play, so instead he returned his face to a crafty smirk and tilted his head.
"Hmmm, I don't think I want to come up with anything. You come up with something," he mock-ordered, giving her an expectant look. He honestly could care less if they played anything, he'd be content to just lie there cuddling. But if she wanted to play something, she'd have to come up with something herself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:27 am
Mzuka growled softly, pouting as she wriggled around, getting into a more comfortable position there on the floor, snuggling up to Faiz sweetly. It was silent for a moment as she thought, though she was constantly fidgeting as she did so, before she sighed loudly, nuzzling the crook in his neck.

"I don't knoooow!" she moaned, reaching up to lick Faiz's maw fondly, "Can't we just sleep? Mzu's tired now."

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 am
Faiz smiled and flopped down beside her, rolling slightly to grab her and pull her into a snuggle.
"Mmm, I think I can oblige you of that," he purred, nuzzling her a bit as he closed his eyes. Perhaps a little bit later they could work on making her more happy in the future, give Ilyas and Zeki and the girls more brothers and sisters. But he'd ask her later. Sleep wasn't something his lazy self would readily turn down. Especially not when he had his Mzu to curl up with.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:15 am
Mzu gave a sweet little purr, arching her back to stretch it out before curling up, allowing herself to be pulled into Faiz's stomach and snuggle. She nuzzled him back, resting her head on his big fluffy mane, grateful for the pillow it provided - it was much comfier than the rocky floor.

It didn't take long until she was asleep, dreaming sweet dreams of her and Faiz.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas