Welcome to Gaia! ::

SlipKnot Cult

Back to Guilds

If you love SlipKnot then this is the guild for you. Talk, Debate, and discuss all the latest news about SlipKnot with other Gaians. 

Tags: slipknot 

Reply SlipKnot cult
God DAMNIT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Something Invisible

Interstellar Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 pm
I could do so much better with this guild.
Seriously, you guys let this thing die. You should be ashamed of yourselfs and not deemed "Maggot worthy."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 am
lol sorry there xD by the way no ones gonna take u seriously if u spell 'god dammit' wrong >,<  

DarkVesper666

Something Invisible

Interstellar Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:45 am
-xXL0n3W0LF666Xx-
lol sorry there xD by the way no ones gonna take u seriously if u spell 'god dammit' wrong >,<

Too bad I didn't spell it wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:30 pm
dude calm down.
the second rule is no posting bad things about other ppl
take ur anger out on someone else
god...

SiLeNt_VaLeNtInEx3

Something Invisible

Interstellar Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 am
It's not necessarily saying bad things about other people, it's saying I can do a better job with this guild than the actual captain can.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 pm
well dont take it out on us  

SiLeNt_VaLeNtInEx3

Rockchick525
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Something Invisible
It's not necessarily saying bad things about other people, it's saying I can do a better job with this guild than the actual captain can.

Eyah I can't tell you how many times we've all heard the whole "Ican do it betterbit" unfortunately for you the owners of the guild haven't been back in forever so shutup and deal  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 am
Something Invisible
-xXL0n3W0LF666Xx-

Too bad I didn't spell it wrong

you did -_- if you wanted to spell it correctly then you would have said 'damn it' i only assumed that since you put it together you meant 'dammit' so... -__-
and so i can be with the topic...yeah if you could do better than make your own guild -__- otherwise just shut up obvioulsy nobody cares if you could do better xD  

DarkVesper666

seto_kaiba-ketchem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 pm
sorry, I didn't have a computer for a while there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm
nobody posted so i stoped  

mistadeath

O.G. Capitalist

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The real death49

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:13 pm
patriots are the worlds best foot ball team hands down  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 pm
******** random much?  

mistadeath

O.G. Capitalist

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bleachmaster94
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am
EVERYBODY STOP!

THERE IS NO RANDOM POSTING ALOUD FOR ONE.

FOR ANOTHER NO SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS.

AND FOR THREE IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THE CREW OR CAPTAIN AGAIN THEY WILL BE BANNED DESPITE OF THEIR OPINION ON WHEATHER THEY CAN DO BETTER.

THE REASON THE CAPTAIN HASN'T BEEN ON IS BECAUSE HE HASN'T HAD MUCH OF A COMPUTER UNTIL RECENTLY AND MY OWN COMPUTER WAS JUST FIXED YESTERDAY. SO EXPECT ME BACK REGUARLY AND I WILL TALK TO THE CAPTAIN.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 am
OK I HAVENT BEEN ON CUZ I JUST GOT A COMPUTER AND AFTER I GOT IT THERES PEOPLE CALLED FRIENDS AND A PLACE CALLED HIGHSCHOOL SO I CANT BE ON HERE ALL OF THE TIME. AND ALL OF YOU THAT ARE COMPLAINING I ASKED IF ANY ONE WANTED TO BE A VICE CAPTAIN OR HELP THE SITE BY GIVING US YOUR IDEAS BUT NO ONE REPLIED SO EITHER GROW SOME AND HELP OR SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP COMPLAINING. AND IF YOUR SAYIN IM NOT MAGGOT WORTHY YOU CAN GO SCREW YOURSELF WITH A 12 FOOT POLE, YOU SHOULDNT BE CALLED A MAGGOT IF YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GUILD BUT THEN YOU WONT HELP MAKE IT BETTER. yes i know im breakin the rule about not talking crap so dont complain about that.  

Reapers114
Captain

700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
SlipKnot cult

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items