[PRP] Compliance (Mzuka x Najiyya) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 am
Mzuka watched Naji carefully, and gave the slightest not when the other female's eyes caught hers. She waited for several moments, eyes flashing as the herd seemed to tense. Had Naji not caught her nod? And then, just as they were settling to graze again, Naji leapt, sending them skittering off. Mzuka waited a moment, allowing the panic to set in before she surged forwards with a roar, leaping onto the female that passed her by, claws raking through the skin as easily as scissors through paper. Her teeth were quick to latch around the female's neck, locking there in a death grip as she slammed down on the ground with the prey, refusing to let go.

With any luck, Najiyya had managed to catch one too. Now that would be a sight to behold, the two bringing back a mighty feast for Faiz and the harem.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 am
Sadly, Najiyya was not so quick. She bounded after one of the smaller ones, the one closest to her at the time of the leap. However, her claws merely scored its hindquarters - not enough to knock its legs out from it and not even enough to weaken it to make it easy pickings later.

She gave chase, intent on not giving out so soon, but after a moment she knew she'd never catched up and paused, huffing. Nevermind.

It was then that she turned back and saw for herself that Mzuka had been successful. With a whoop of joy she bounded over to where the struggle was going on - though Mzuka was clearly winning - and grabbed one of the creature's thrashing hind legs in her jaws, pulling it taught to ease the fight.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:53 am
Mzuka glanced up with surprise as Naji grabbed the hind legs, managing what hopefully looked like a smile through the neck she was holding. Clearly the other hadn't been successful, but it didn't matter - they'd eaten well yesterday, so this would suffice for today. It didn't take long for the creature's little life to give out, due to lack of blood. It was only a good few moments after it's kicks died that Mzu unlatched her jaw from it's maw, using her tongue to clean up most of the blood around her maw, and covering her paws.

"Nice work, Najiyya. We make a good team."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 am
She held on until the last moment, only letting go when Mzuka did, smiling in return and licking her jaws and grumbling in approval. This was brilliant! The others would be so shocked to see them come back with such a good size kill. They'd be in Faiz's good books for sure, after this and what was best was that Fae need never find out about her little mishap.

All in all it had turned out pretty well.

"Good team? I'd say great team! Just wait until the others see this. They're going to be so happy!" Her tail waved and stepping up she prepared to help the other carry the kill back home.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 am
Mzuka couldn't help but smile at the female's happy attitude. It was infectious, and she was right - they'd be so proud, seeing the good kill they'd made. Mzuka would rarely be able to catch one this size by herself, and if she did it was usually because the poor creature was limp anyway. And then it wasn't really a hunt.

"Well, we'd better start dragging it back, then? C'mon, we'll take turns." she smiled, grabbing the hind of the carcass as she began to drag it back, and smile on her face. This had actually turned out pretty good.

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff