Submit

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 am
User ImageThe tall pale male shifted through the pride lands looking thoughtful, his deep red mane flowed around his white and black marked face. He was very proud of his mane, now it had grown in, the streaks of lighter red were clearly visible. He was to say the least very proud of his long glorious mane.

He padded over a small belt of rocks and looked out over the land quietly, happily, his dark red eyes shimmering. He was home and things were going well. Very well indeed.

Achal sighed and moved forward across the lands. He was so busy as of late which the cubs and his beybanu. He had to help her she was just had her own litter and he already had cubs. Now, he took a break for himself.

Turning his gaze, he spotted Achal, he smiled lightly, he liked all of the males in the pride in their own way, they each had their own personalities, their own ways of running their harems. Nodding his head lightly he smiled "Greetings to you Achal." He smiles flickering his red tufted tail.

"Hello Kwea. Enjoying a midday stroll?" Achal smiled and sat next to the male. "Did you go on the raid with the others. I've seen many new females come about?" He looked out toward the lake and smiled. He hadn't been able to capture another female yet, but he was sure that time would come. Technically he hadnt captured the first one.

Kwea gave a little nod. "Yes, but I didn't bring a lady back with me. I found one, she is beautiful." He gives a pleased growl of a sigh. He was very happy with the start to his harem. Looking at the older male he takes a breath and pursed his lips. "Do you know, I'm not really sure how I am supposed to run my harem yet." he looked a little sheepish, he wanted some advice from someone older and wiser, maybe Achal could help?

Achal smiled at Kwea, "Truth be told I found mine to. She is very beautiful and surprising enough I'd met her a while back in my travels. She was happy to join." Achal looked to Kwea and sighed lightly, "Well everyone is different, but I think females respond better to respect and kindness. They should know that they are beneath you in status but still loved and appreciated. Though I fear the Vizier (sp?) will not tell you the same. I think it something one has to decided for ones' self and it is wholely based on the views and personality of the pad."

User ImageKwea gave a light nod, it wasn't really the answer he wanted, but he supposed it would do. "I just don't know, what I am supposed to do." He chuckles lightly, shaking his dark mane "I want her to just, stay with me, to be a good female as many others are." He sighs gently, it was a tough situation for the young male and the learning curve was very well, curvy.

Achal smiled, "If you treat her right, she will stay with you always. Just make sure she know she is to hunt and have the den well kept. When you choose a beybanu she is the one who takes care of your future cubs and the others help but mainly she raises them. Teach her the ways of the pride and keep an eye on her. You will get the hang of it and you will learn." Achal stood feeling a bit thristy. He looked to Kwea, "Shall we walk?"

Kwea listened intently, a smile raising on his mw, it was good advice, advice from someone who knew better, who knew what to do. He was pleased to absorb such knowledge. Standing he gave a nod "Yes, I think a walk would be good." He smiles, looking almost dreamy eyed now that he had a little more idea of what he was supposed to do. "Thank you Achal. You're very informative." He chuckles, looking for a better phrase, or even a better way to show his appreciation.

Achal moved toward the lake which was still a ways off, but visible. "I am glad you find me to be so and very glad to have this conversation with you. You concerns lets me know that you will be a good pad and that maybe someday and the future I may consider you for my daughters." Achal laughed lightly, one never knew what the future might hold.

Kwea smiled widely, "I would be honored Achal." He whispers bowing his head low and laying his ears back as a sign of respect to the older male. He padded quickly beside the older pad, feeling pleased with the way this conversation was going.

Achal was pleased that the pride he come too was very well rounded. He enjoyed the structure and offering his wisdom to those younger than him. He was even happier that it was so well recieved. "The honor is all mine. You have a good heart and I hope that you remain good-hearted. It is easy to stray when you are given the power to do as you please. No one can tell you how to run you harem, but the can approve and disapprove."

Once Achal reached he dipped his head to drink and enjoyed the cool water going down his throat. When he had his fill he sat back on his hunches and looked at Kwea. "Are you enjoying you adulthood thus far?"

Kwea smiled a light smile, his deep red eyes turning to the skies. "It's good, I am enjoying my new mane and my new position as pad, I am enjoying the life I have and I love that I am now a full adult. i don't feel, in-superior to others any more." He grinned and looked at Achal quietly, his deep eyes contemplating.

"I will strive to be a good pad Achal." He gave a gentle sigh, he was glad he had, had this talk with the older male, he had gleaned things from this conversation that he could never have learnt on his own. He knew he had to carve his own path but that didn't mean he didn't need help and he recognized that help gladly in the guise of the older male.

"I should get going" Kwea smiled "ladies to organize." He chuckles and shakes out his new streaky red mane. "I would perhaps speak to you again soon Achal?" He smiled, half hopefully, he needed gidance and Achal was certainly the guy to go for that.

Achal laughed lightly, "I am glad your adulthood is enjoyable and well recieved. And I am happy to hear that you do not feel in-superior to other. You shouldn't, you are doing well as far as i can see."

Achal noded to Kwea giving his a quick bow of respect, "I am sure you will."

Achal rose when Kwea announced his departure and laughed lightly at his words. "I am always open to company and good conversation. It is something I greatly enjoy. I look forward to our next meeting."

Achal turned and headed back toward his den, "Until next time Kwea," he called over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:48 pm
~Fin  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash