[PRP] Thin Ice (Mzu x Faiz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:28 pm
"I can't always tell when you're joking, Mzu," Faiz replied, squeezing her lightly to show that he forgave her. She was right, things did come out wrong sometimes, and that usually ended in him having a headache. He patted her lightly and slipped a paw beneath the necklace.

"It looks good on you... Here, why don't you head back to the den. I have to check on something, but I don't think it'll take very long." He looked up from the necklace to her, tilting his head a bit to one side.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 pm
Mzu managed a small smile. Well, that much was obvious - perhaps she should stop joking as much. Or when she did, make it a lot more obvious. At least that'd avoid all the misunderstandings and anger and sadness that everything always seemed to end up with. She purred, nipping the nape of his neck fondly as she nuzzled the small hollow in his neck, before backing off to allow him to slip said paw under her necklace. She practically beamed a smile, happily nodding.

"Okay - don't be long, though. I think Liua's out chasing the cubs, and Naji and Fae are rarely in..." she grinned, winking a little before turning, sauntering back to the den at a steady pace.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas