[PRP] My Darling (Mzu x Faiz) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 am
"Mzu, I can't believe you. You pay so much attention to how I treat and look at and speak to the other girls and yet you don't seem to see anything I do for you," Faiz replied with a shake of his head and gestured to the den, motioning for her to follow him as he set off again. A good pad, he knew where the others were, and that wasn't in the cool shade of the rocky cave. Did she not see what he did for her?
Naji was a troublemaker, but she never openly challenged him. And when he asked something of her, she did it. And yet when Mzu openly challenged him, all he did was try and calm her down or get her to stop.
Faeqa was so much more capable of being the head of his harem. She could keep the other girls in line and was proper. And yet she wasn't. Mzu was his Beybanu, even though she had trouble getting along with the other girls because of her jealousies.
All that, and yet he still pampered her, cared for her, bent over backwards for her whims. His back would break soon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 am
Mzu scowled - that wasn't fair! What else was she supposed to pay attention to, when he wasn't occupying it? All she could do was thinking about how much she loved him, and how much she wanted him to love her - but instead she had to watch him with the others. She'd said sorry - she never said sorry! She'd been sincere, and spoken her mind, like he was always telling that stupid glowing lionness to do! But it still wasn't good enough?

Tears stung her eyes but she growled softly, blinking them back as she reluctantly followed him, watching the ground and where she placed her feet. "I just want cubs, Faiz. Your cubs. For me to get that same smile. To be shown that you do love me. But you always seem too preoccupied with something else! What else am I supposed to pay attention to!?"

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:15 pm
Faiz moved to the back of the den, moving a few rocks about that was hiding something very dear to him.
"When I was young, my mother used to make jewelry for my father and his beybanu. When she had a little bit of free time, she made things for me. I was always growing out of them, but she always seemed to have a new one to replace the old one. Before she died, she gave me two final pieces," he said, glancing at her. He shouldn't give this gift to her, not with how she had acted earlier, and yet... He wanted to. She was so upset about this. And she really didn't notice that he treated her with far more care and compassion than the others.
"One was the pendant I never remove from my neck," he added and lifted something from the crevasse between the rocks.
"The other was another pendant. She told me to wear the first and to save the second for someone that... Someone that I cared about, very much. Someone who stood out among all others that I wanted to give them something that showed just how precious they were to me," he said and held up the silver and crystal necklace.
"I want you to have this, Mzu. I had hoped to give this to you under better terms, but I can't think of any other thing that would better prove how much I treasure you than this."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm
Why was he telling her some story about his mother? He didn't often speak of her, and the meaning of this all confused her. She was just about to growl and tell him to get on with it, or something similar, when he produced the necklace, the words catching in her throat and her forehead furrowing in confusion as she gazed at it. It was so pretty, and sparkly, and...and it was hers?

Her eyes flashed up to meet his as she began to say something, stuttered, and stopped. He was...giving it to her? Giving her something his mother had made? She tried to say something again and failed, and a third time, but eventually stopped, growling softly to herself in irritation as the tears threatened again, making her eyes shine a little in the dim cave. She swallowed the lump in her throat, suddenly bursting forwards and colliding with Faiz, hoping the momentum and surprise would knock him over, so she was on top and could proceed to lick his face and cover him in sweet butterfly kisses. A loud purr began to vibrate in her throat.

"T-Thank you, Faiz. I'm so, so so sorry."

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 pm
Faiz allowed her to knock him backwards, landing with a rough thud on his back, though he had wrapped his paws around her to take her with him as he fell. He gave her a small squeeze, smiling softly up at his Mzu.
"Do you see now, my dearest Mzu? I can't understand how you can't seem to see how I look at you, what I do for you. You aren't my Beybanu just because I needed to pick one," he said as he held her close.

"And I wasn't lying, Mzu. I worry about you. But if you want cubs that much, I cannot deny my most precious treasure," he sighed, smiling lightly as he gave her a small nuzzle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:49 pm
She happily fell with him, purring loudly with a giggle as she landed on top of him. "I knooooow, Faiz. But it's just...sometimes I ned a bit of reassuring, yeah?" she licked his nose, nuzzling him fondly as she curled up on top of him, snuggling down into his warm belly.

"Why d'you worry, silly? I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself," she stated with a nuzzle to the bottom of his chin. That playful grin was soon back, though, "But...what if I don't want cubs anymore, hmmmmm?"

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:03 pm
Faiz smiled and shook his head.
"I suppose that's that," he replied, giving her another nuzzle.
"I would never force that on you, or any of the others for that matter. If you don't want to have cubs, that's okay. I still have Faeqa and Naji, after all." He added the last comment with a smirk, showing he could tease just as badly as she could. She would have to get used to the idea that he would one day have cubs with the rest of his harem. But most of all, he wanted them with his beloved. It would probably be best to wait a little bit, until Ilyas and Zeki and the girls were a little bit older, but soon was a nice thought.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 pm
Mzu frowned, confused by his easy change in attitude? He didn't want cubs now? What? Her eyes widened at his next words, ears flicking backwards to pin against her skull as she shook her head, arching her back so her head was pushing at the bottom of his chin, nuzzling him there. "Nonononononono! I was only joking!"

She knew he was teasing, but wanted to make it clear that she most certainly did want cubs with him.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:15 pm
Faiz chuckled as she nuzzled him and assured him she was only teasing.
"I figured as much," he replied, looking up at her in amusement. He rubbed one of his paws a bit along her back as he rolled a bit so that they were both lying on their sides.
"We should probably get going on that. That way there isn't much of an age difference between them and their brothers and sisters. What do you think?" he asked, smiling fondly at her. His brother would surely turn green with envy, but Faiz couldn't refuse his Mzu, not something like this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:19 pm
She purred loudly, closing her eyes and enjoying the moment. She really did love him - and she knew now, without a doubt, that he loved her just as much, too. She landed with a thud on the ground as he rolled out, so they were side by side, but it was a soft thud - she didn't hurt herself. She merely chuckled, licking his face once more.

"I think that's a marvelous idea, dear Vizier," she spoke, a slight teasing tone of voice being used as she grinned playfully, swatting at his mane.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 am
Faiz chuckled as she spoke, tapping her nose with one toe.
"Dear Faiz, my darling Mzu," he corrected as he smiled fondly at her, leaning close so that he could rub his cheek against hers slowly and lovingly, his eyes closed. All in all, he was lucky as hell. He had a wonderful harem, five beautiful cubs, and the prospect of more soon. He had a hellcat for a Beybanu, but he honestly wouldn't want her any other way.

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff